- Modern alpine styling
- Paradise Spa is the largest spa in Saas-Fee
- Three on-site restaurants
The five-star Hotel Ferienart Resort & Spa has recently undergone a complete transformation and is now the new Walliserhof Grand-Hotel & Spa. This new iteration comes with a focus on mindfulness and relaxation with plush comfortable rooms, a large on-site spa and local, seasonal produce served up in the three on-site restaurants.
Walliserhof Grand-Hotel & Spa has a modern alpine feel with chalet-style exteriors and bright, airy spaces and décor inside. The bedrooms are styled with touches of wood, modern lighting and interesting fabrics that give them a chic finish.
The Paradise Spa at the Walliserhof Grand-Hotel & Spa is the largest in all of Saas-Fee, with an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, fitness room, saunas and massage rooms to help you relax and unwind.
There are three restaurants on-site The Cäsar Ritz, Del Ponte and Art Stübli whose slow cooking movement will allow you to take stock and enjoy the food and wine in a leisurely manner. All of the food will be centered around local produce to showcase delicious regional specialties.
A ski shuttle service is available to take guests to the nearest lifts so you don't have to worry about walking around Saas-Fee with all your gear. Fortunately its central location in Saas-Fee village means that all the restaurants and shops are right on your doorstep.
Guests seeking a modern, luxurious ski hotel in Saas-Fee will be thrilled with the hotel and amenities offered by the brand new Walliserhof Grand-Hotel & Spa.
Walliserhof Grand-Hotel & Spa is located less than half a mile from the nearest ski lifts with a shuttle service running frequently to take skiiers to and from the slopes. It is located in the heart of Saas-Fee village.
- Hotel shuttle provided
Nestled right up in the Swiss Alps, Saas-Fee ticks a ton of boxes. High-altitude slopes for snow sureity, a charming village, great pistes for all standards, no crowds, convenient lodging and spectacular scenery.
Read more about Saas-Fee and other hotels in the area.
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Room
- Fitness Classes
- Kids Room
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Walliserhof Grand-Hotel & Spa. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.