- Stylish alpine design throughout
- The comfortable sofas in the lounge and library
- Three on-site restaurants
- The incredible wellness area/spa
Les Fermes de Marie is a sumptuous 5-star hotel close to the village of Megeve in the French Alps. Of the hundreds of ski hotels Scout has seen over the years, Les Fermes de Marie easily comes in our top 10 (and very close to the top). If you have a bucket list of hotels to stay in in your life, you definitely need to add this one in. We can assure you, it is worth every cent.
Situated on its own private hamlet a short drive from Megeve and 90 minutes from Geneva, you feel like you are a world away from everywhere. And, once you settle in, you will never want to leave - perhaps even on a powder day. As they say in the hotel's own promotion - "More than a hotel - a destination".
With rooms and facilities scattered among nine converted alpine farmhouses (most of which are connected), Les Fermes de Marie has a traditional yet undeniably elegant atmosphere. Compared to so many hotels that attempt to make tradition feel luxurious and fail, Les Fermes de Marie scores 10/10. The attention to detail is incredible in all aspects of this hotel - from the service, to the food, to the wellness area and to the design, layout, style and decor. After entering the lobby and taking in the granduer of the main restaurant, you are welcomed into a comfortable lounge area that has little nooks for couples and families to nestle into and relax.
The rooms are designed with plush furnishings, tartan textiles and modern bathrooms and the spacious suites and chalets have everything you need for a relaxed stay in the mountains. Even the most basic room is stylish and comfortable.
Les Fermes de Marie is excellent for families. There is a full-time supervised kids area (included in the price), with plenty of games and activites for the kids as well as daily entertainment. You can even choose for your children to have their dinner there, allowing you to sit back and have a quiet, romantic evening in one of the hotel's two restaurants.
You may also want to leave the kids there while you enjoy the incredible spa and wellness facilities, including several hot tubs (one gorgeous outdoor wooden tub), a huge gym, steam rooms, sauna, pool and treatment rooms. The cosmetic products used at the spa and in the room are from the Pure Altitude brand which is produced locally.
Despite being located around 10 minutes from the centre of Megeve, Les Fermes de Marie offers a free shuttle services for guests taking them to both the village and the slopes. Thanks to this efficient service you will hardly notice the distance from the village and slopes - in fact you will come to love its secluded location.
If you want a truly elegant yet traditional French Alpine experince in your ski hotel then look no further than Les Fermes de Marie.
Les Fermes de Marie is great for those looking for a 5-star hotel in Megeve while still retaining the quaint alpine style
Les Fermes de Marie May be the best hotel I have ever experienced; the food at the hotel is exquisite, Candace, Scout Customer 2019
Les Fermes de Marie is situated a 5 minute drive outside of Megeve village. There is a shuttle service available to take you into the village in the evenings to enjoy the restaurants and a daily ski shuttle service too. The shuttle is on demand and runs all day until 11pm. You can find a village map of Megeve here. Les Fermes De Marie is the blue dot 5 (H4).
- Hotel shuttle provided
Nestled on the edge of the Mont Blanc massif, Megève is one of the most magical ski resorts in France, possibly the world. An historic village center is set against the backdrop of pretty, tree-lined slopes with the spectacular Alps beyond - the views of Mont Blanc are the best of any ski resort.
Read more about Megeve and other hotels in the area.
- Cooking Classes
- Kids Club
- Children's Dining
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Sauna
- Dry Sauna
- Wet Sauna
- Steam room
- Ofuro baths, in the japanese tradition, hot and cold
- Fitness Space
- Relaxation room adorned in a pine birch forest atmosphere
- Terrace relaxation area looking out across the alpine gardens
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Les Fermes de Marie. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.