- Good location in the northern end of the village, next to the train station
- Wonderful wellness area
- Porter service for your luggage
- Lively atmosphere in the Tächi Bar
- Book the James Bond suite for the full 60's experience
- There are plenty of communal lounge areas for hanging out
- Please note that all beds are split double (twin style) rather than traditional double or king beds
- There is a short walk uphill or a longer flat walk to get to the ski slopes. It is at the opposite end of the village to the Schilthorn Bahn cable car.
Hotel Eiger is a magnificent ski hotel in Mürren that seems to get better and better each year. The hotel boasts the perfect combination of alpine tradition and modern-day luxuries to create a slice of paradise in the mountains.
The staff at Hotel Eiger offer an impeccable level of service from the moment you step off the train to the moment you say goodbye. Nothing seems to be too much trouble and whether it is something they have pre-empted or something you request or complain about, any issues seem to magically dissolve.
Not only does Hotel Eiger have an exceptional team, but the views of Eiger are incredible. The hotel has been designed to make the most of this view so whether you're sitting out on the terrace, relaxing on your balcony, unwinding in the spa or dining in the restaurant, you are able to take in the impressive panoramas.
Hotel Eiger has a variety of rooms, from classic European styled rooms to suites. Some have been more recently renovated. Forest side rooms don't have views of the mountains, which in our opinion, are worth paying for when you are in a location like Mürren.
Guests staying at Hotel Eiger can enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast before heading out to enjoy the surrounding runs from the top of Schilthorn back to Mürren and can end the day with a drink in the Tächi Bar or dinner at Eiger Saal or Eiger Stübli, the on-site restaurants.
When not out skiing, guests can relax in the on-site spa which boasts a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, rain shower, sauna/sanarium, solarium, massage treatment rooms and a gym. Parts of the wellness area have also benefited from a recent remodel.
Hotel Eiger is perfect for guests who want to experience a traditional alpine but who don't want to compromise on luxury, comfort and service.
Hotel Eiger is located right opposite the Mürren BLM train station. It is an approx. 5 minute flat walk to the Schilthorn cable car or a few minutes (200m) uphilll to the Allmendhubel funnicular. At the end of the day it may be possible to ski back down the road to the hotel if conditions allow. The hotel is well placed for soaking up the stunning views and is close enough to other amenities in the village that you can walk to other bars, restaurants, shops and hotels.
- <5 min walk to lifts
This wonderfully quaint and charming village is home to a ski resort with some great terrain and epic mountain views. Scout votes Murren as the most charming of the large ski resorts, in the world.
Read more about Murren and other hotels in the area.
- Swimming Pool
- Rain Shower
- Massage Treatment Rooms
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hotel Eiger. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.