- The huge comfortable california king beds
- Calming Scandinavian feel throughout the hotel
- Beautiful artwork featured in each room
- True ski-in ski-out location in Kiroro
- Super spacious bathrooms
- Reserve a private onsen for some well-earned me-time
- Lunch at the on-site restaurants, Yukashi, is a must
- Some of the 2nd bedrooms have no windows
- Difference between Standard, Deluxe and Superior is the total size of the rooms
- The apartments are spread across two wings (A&B) with a walkway in between. B wing is the closest to the slopes
From the moment you walk into the lobby of the new YU Kiroro you instantly feel at one with nature... almost at home with the harmony, beauty and simplicity of the natural surroundings. It's through stunning architecture and design that Yu Kiroro provides a wonderful Japanese retreat, right in the heart of Kiroro ski resort. In fact, the name 'YU' draws its inspriation from both the Japanese word for snow (yuki), and the Japanese word for onsen water (yu); both very essential aspects of Japanese culture.
YU Kiroro offers a wide range of apartment options, from studios to three bedrooms, and even a four bedroom penthouse with your own private onsen. Each apartment has been perfectly designed for the ultimate in relaxation for your Kiroro ski vacation. Beautifully appointed and fully furnished, they create a sanctuary away from the bustling ski resort. The artwork alone is worth a mention! All apartments boast a full kitchen or kitchenette (studios), ample dining space, super comfortable lounge areas, washer and dryer, and the option of a luxurious Californian king or twin beds in each bedroom. Scout loves the lockers in the entry way to each apartment, allowing you to store your jackets and shoes in the one place. The two and three bedroom apartments come with a sleeper sofa for extra guests (quite decent and large which is rare!). Views do vary between apartments so best to check upon booking, however, the units have been well designed with extra large floor to ceiling windows to allow the best views possible.
The amenities and service at YU Kiroro are unparalleled. Enjoy the public outdoor onsen, sauna and cold plunge pool, or book yourself a private onsen for a little me-time. Guests can enjoy the ski valet service, concierge, gym, and separate family area and kids space, and the restaurant, Yukashi, offers a tasty breakfast, hearty lunch and a scrumptious dinner. You can't go past après at the whiskey lounge or finish your day with a well-earned night cap at the bar.
YU Kiroro is located with true ski-in ski-out access to the slopes of the resort. It is right next to the hooded chair that takes you up to the mountain base, and it is an easy green run back to the hotel at the end of the day.
Yu Kiroro is managed by NISADE, which offers an excellent in-resort concierge and first-class customer service. The only issue might be that with self-catering facilities you ay want to cook. However at Kiroro there is only one small grocery store selling basics (including wine, sake and beer). There is enough to cook some simple meals, but if you're here for more than a few days you will need to arrange a grocery stop in nearby Otaru. There are no grocery delivery services.
If you're looking for a luxurious ski-in ski-out self-contained accommodation with hotel experience in Kiroro, you can't go past YU. It offers the relaxation and sanctuary that so many seek on a ski vacation in Japan.
Yu Kiroro is a perfect option for families, couples and solo skiers seeking a luxurious apartment and ski-in ski-out access to the resort at Kiroro.
YU Kiroro is located slopeside at Kiroro Ski Resort with fantastic ski-in ski-out access. It is a short walk or hooded chair ride away from the main resort base area and skier facilities.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Kiroro Snow World is mid-sized ski resort close to the coast of Hokkaido, Japan, which means it gets dumped with tons and tons of snow. As well as being a powder lover’s paradise, this purpose-built resort is also a great option for families who want convenience, value, and smaller crowds than nearby Niseko. Easily acessible from Chitose Airport, Kiroro is a great spot for those new to Japanese powder and skiing off-piste.
Read more about Kiroro and other hotels in the area.
- Ski-in ski-out
- Ski Valet
- Public and private onsen
- Restaurant (Yukashi)
- Whiskey Lounge & Bar
- Family and kids area
- Washer & Dryer (except Studio)
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Free WIFI
- Full ensuite bathrooms with showers
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
25% OFF Early Bird Deal!
Book early and SAVE 25% OFF your stay at the luxurious YU Kiroro! T&Cs apply.
Take advantage of Early Bird Deals and save 25% OFF at YU Kiroro! Blackout dates apply. Subject to availability & stays during Powder, Saver and Holiday seasons. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Dec 1, 2024 - Apr 30, 2025, book by Apr 30, 2025
|Blackout Dates Apply.
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.