- The location is conveniently close to the village and to the Blackcomb and Whistler lifts.
- The hotel is decorated in an inoffensive alpine style, with reds, whites and pale wood finishes.
- Rooms are spacious with big windows.
- Cinnamon Bear – the hotel’s in-house bar, is a happening spot for apres that’s also popular with locals.
- Family combo rooms available that are interconnecting.
- While there is no need for a shuttle, there is a passenger van available on request.
- There are only 2 small hot tubs (one indoor, one outdoor) for the entire property – they can get busy during peak season.
- Views are variable and many rooms look onto other buildings. Ask for a higher room facing the mountains to get better views.
- The Hilton does have the atmosphere of a corporate city chain, but the upsides are its conveniences and high-quality service.
- Skis are stored at Summit Bike and Ski shop in the hotel’s basement. It’s a bit of a maze of corridors and stairs to get there.
One of the great things about staying in Whistler Village is the ability to choose, every morning, whether you’d prefer to start skiing Blackcomb or Whistler mountains – as the village provides access to both. But it gets even better if you’re staying at The Hilton, because both lifts are right outside its back door.
Not only is Hilton Whistler in a perfect location for skiing, it’s also conveniently close to what the village has to offer – including endless shopping, dining, and après choices only a few steps away from the hotel.
While it has all the hallmarks of a giant corporate hotel chain, The Hilton’s suites (which start at the same price as a hotel room) are a good choice for those who want a little more flexibility. Each of the suites has a small kitchenette with stovetop, refrigerator and convection microwave. All also have fireplaces – and you might even be lucky enough to get one with a wood-burning fireplace. There are plenty of connecting rooms too, which are ideal for families who want to stick together - the Hilton Family Combo which connected a premier studio and double room is perfect for the smaller family unit.
After celebrating the day’s powder runs in the hotel’s highly popular apres spot, Cinnamon Bear Bar, you may decide to treat your muscles the Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa. This unique in-house spa offers Indonesian-style massages, as well as facials, pedicures and reflexology services. You’ll be forgiven for thinking that you’ve floated off to Bali as you’re pampered and pummeled.
If you're looking for the perfect combination of location, room size, and value, you truly can't go past the Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. It ticks all the boxes.
Hilton Whistler would suit people who want to be close to the ski area base, and who don’t mind staying in a corporate chain style hotel on a ski vacation. This hotel offers all the service, cleanliness, and quality furnishings in-line with the Hilton standard.
The Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is located right at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains – the chairlifts are literally steps from the back door. The rest of the village extends down from the hotel.
Find a great map of the Whistler Village area and location of the Hilton Whistler here. Hilston is the red building7.
- Short walk to lifts
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- air-conditioned public areas
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- coffee shop or café
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge services
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- health club
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- pets allowed
- rooftop terrace
- room service
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- spa services on site
- spa tub
- swimming pool - outdoor
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
- Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival.
- The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM Pets allowed
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
40% Off Early Bird Deal!
Book your stay at Hilton Whistler before June 30 and save up to 40% OFF!
Save 40% Off at the Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa when you book your ski vacation via Scout before June 30! Selected room types only. Minimum 4 nights stay. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Dec 10, 2024 - Apr 20, 2025, book by Jun 30, 2024
|February 14 - 22, 2025
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.