- The contemporary and chic room decor
- Starting the day off right with a hearty breakfast at the Good Earth Cafe
- Downtown Banff is right on your doorstep
- Nespresso machines in each room
- Sauna and hot tubs available for use
Elk & Avenue is a contemporary and ultra chic hotel in the heart of downtown Banff, offering a little style to your ski vacation.
The hotel rooms at Elk & Avenue are spacious, comfortable and well-equipped, with plenty of room to move around and store your luggage. While the décor throughout the hotel is fairly simple (expect clean, minimalist design) with has touches of alpine styling to remind you that you're in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. The rooms start with standard two queen or one king as their entry level options, with the ability to upgrade to a deluxe level room for more space to spread out. For families, the loft rooms and the junior suites boast a separate bedroom area, both with two queen beds (ideal for a small family ski stay). The loft rooms also offer lovely mountain views.
On site, the Good Earth Cafe offers a scrumptious breakfast and grab & go meals, plus is a top spot to sit back with a coffee and do some people watching. While Farm & Fire is THE place to go for a hearty dinner (the wood-fired flatbreads are amazing!). There is also a grocery store nearby if you want to pick up snacks for the day or milk and cream for your tea/coffee in the room.
While the hotel doesn't exactly have a spa, there is an on-site sauna and hot tub which are the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes. There are also full size ski lockers, con operated laundry, and free heated underground parking.
The Elk & Avenue is a stand-out for its contemporary chic feel among the other hotels in Banff, and is perfect for couples and small families seeking a stylish and comfortable stay, barely minutes walk from the local restaurant and bars.
Elk & Avenue is ideal for young couples and groups of friends who want to make the most of the bars, shops, restaurants and nightlife that is on their doorstep, while not being too far from the slopes.
Elk & Avenue (formerly The Banff International Hotel) is situated on the corner of Elk Street and Banff Avenue (hence the name) and is ideally located in the heart of the town. While the hotel has great on-site amenities it is also close to the surrounding bars, shops and restaurants. There is a ski shuttle stop within steps of the hotel.
Find a great map of the Banff downtown area and location of the Elk & Avenue here.
- On or close to public shuttle route
Banff is a happening ski town situated in what would have to be one of the most scenic mountain locations in the world. With three great ski areas all within easy driving distance, Banff is the perfect base from which to explore this part of the Rocky Mountains.
Read more about Banff and other hotels in the area.
- Nespresso Machine
- Mini Fridge
- Lounge Bar
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Tour Desk
- Gift Shop
- Ski Storage Lockers
- Coin-operated Laundry
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Stay 7 Pay 6 Early Bird Offer!
Stay 7 Pay 6 at selected Banff ski hotels including Elk & Avenue. Book by April 30!
Enjoy a Stay 7 Pay 6 Deal at selection Banff hotels including Elk & Avenue when you book before April 30! T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Nov 1, 2024 - Apr 30, 2025, book by Apr 30, 2024
|No Blackout dates apply!
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.