- Stunning modern mountain aesthetics throughout
- Suites have fireplaces, decks and deep soaker bathtubs for added luxury
- Exceptional service from the friendly staff
- Shuttle service is great to get you to/from the slopes
- The hot tub, pool, spa facilities and gym
- There is a resort fee to cover shuttle service, turn-down/housekeeping etc
- Scout suggests choosing a Lake View room to make the most out of your stay at Lake Tahoe
- There is a lovely restaurant and bistro at the hotel, but thanks to the shuttle you can venture out in the evenings without worrying about driving
Edgewood Tahoe Resort is a relatively new luxury hotel situated right on the shores of Lake Tahoe, Nevada, and close to Heaveny Ski Resort. Edgewood is a classic North American mountain style lodge. After taking a sip of your welcome drink at the reception desk, it's hard not to be distracted by the awe-inspiring lounge area beyond with its soaring ceilings and mountain-style chandelier. Glancing beyond that and through the ginormous floor-to-ceiling windows stands the glistening blue lake and mountains beyond. It is one of the most breath-taking lobbys we have ever seen.
Edgewood's luxury hotel rooms and suites feature comfortable beds with plush linen, gas fireplaces, modern ensuites with deep soaker tubs and Keurig coffee machines. Each room also has a private terrace or balcony with outdoor furniture so you can make the most of the alpine views and mountain air. There are only four room types (which makes it easier to choose from), each styled slightly differently, however, all rooms boast modern mountain decor. The standard rooms boast either a king or two queen beds, while the suite rooms have a great one-bedroom condo style layout. The suite rooms are larger than the standard rooms, and offer the best views through the cathedral windows. Scout highly reccomends opting for a lake view room as the views are stunning and the lake scenes unique compared to any other ski hotel in the world.
All guests have access to the great on-site facilities at Edgewood, which include an outdoor heated pool, huge hot tub, quality fitness center and a wellness centre and spa where guests can truly unwind. Edgewood Tahoe offers a range of options for dining - choose between dining at The Bistro, stunning views at the Edgewood Restaurant and al fresco drinks and casual dining at Brooks' Bar and Deck. Grab a great morning brew and breakfast at the Coffee Bar before hitting the slopes.
Edgewood Tahoe Resort is located about a five-minute drive from the gondola at Heavenly Mountain Resort. The gondola, Heavenly Village and South Lake Tahoe can be easily reached using the hotel shuttle servicewhich runs on a loop. Don't let the Nevada location of Edgewood put you off - thanks to its lakeside location and surrounding golf course the hotel feels a million miles away from the (dare we say hideous) casinos up the road, and there isn't a slot machine to be found on the grounds.
Edgewood is the premier lodging option for a ski vacation in South Lake Tahoe, with fantastic luxury hotel facilities and easy access to the slopes of Heavenly Ski Resort.
Edgewood Tahoe Resort is great for guest seeking stylish, comfortable ski accommodation in Heavenly with excellent service and facilities.
Edgewood Tahoe Resort is perched on the southern edge of Lake Tahoe just next to the California/Nevada border. The hotel is situated less than three miles from the Heavenly Mountain Resort and the shuttle service can take you to and from the slopes and Heavenly Village whenever you choose.
- Hotel shuttle provided
Heavenly Mountain Resort is ginormous – a whopping 4800ac (1943ha) makes it the biggest ski area in California. In keeping with the terrain, the party scene is equally as big - a ski holiday here might be the type where you need to take a holiday afterwards to recover. But families shouldn’t be afraid of coming here either. The mountain is certainly big and diverse enough for everyone to enjoy.
Read more about Heavenly and other hotels in the area.
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- ATM Machine
- Cable TVs
- Gas Fireplaces
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Book Early & Save!
Book Early & Save on your stay at Edgewood Tahoe! Receive $100 Resort Credit + $60 Breakfast Credit + pay NO Resort Fees!
Take advantage of the lowest price of the year and book your stay at the Edgewood Tahoe! Receive $100 Resort Credit PLUS $60 Breakfast Credit PLUS pay NO Resort Fees! T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Jan 1, 2024 - Apr 30, 2024, book by Mar 31, 2024
|No Blackout dates apply!
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.