- There's a great range of spa facilities on-site
- Fantastic location in the heart of Whistler
- The rooms are clean, bright and spacious throughout
- The beds are super comfortable
- Great storage in the rooms to completely unpack
The Delta Whistler Village Suites resort by Marriott Hotels is a fine offering the the heart of Whistler which provides travellers with modern amenities, comfortable rooms and and a bright, airy feel throughout. The staff here are exceptionally friendly and will be on hand to help you with anything during your stay.
Rooms offered at Delta Whistler Village Suites include guest rooms and one and two-bedroom suites, all of which have some form of kitchen/kitchenette facility for added convenience during your stay. The one and two bedroom suites have larger kitchens than the guest rooms. Each room also boasts a balcony and fireplace, plus is the only 'hotel' style lodging in the village with private washer and dryer. Scout loves the storage available in each room, ranging from proper cupboards and shelves to hooks in the hallway - perfect for those who love to completely unpack on their ski vacation. Daily housekeeping is also included.
If you're seeking somewhere in Whistler with excellent facilities and a great location, look no further than Delta Whistler Village Suites. The suites are situated about a 7 minute walk to the base of Whistler Blackcomb and the free shuttle service that is provided between 8am-4.30pm helps make your stay even easier. Guests also have access to complimentary slopeside ski storage, even if you bring you own gear. So you can relax knowing that you don't have to haul your gear up and down from the slopes each day.
In terms of on-site amenities, Delta Whistler Village Suites features a wellness centre with a swimming pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a sauna and a gym which are available for guest use throughout the day. The hotel is located close to the skating rink for families, and a fantastic coffee shop (Pure Bread) for a quick grab-and-go breakfast. The hotel also boasts an on-site restaurant, Hy's Steakhouse and Brickworks Public House, which serves up good hearty meals perfect after a hard day on the slopes!
The Delta Whistler Village Suites by Marriott is a fantastic (and popular) choice for families in Whistler, especially for those seeking a hotel with great on-site facilities.
Delta Whistler Village Suites are a great choice for those who want rooms and suites with self-catering facilities as well as quality on-site amenities.
The Delta Whistler Village Suites have a fantastic location in the heart of Whistler Village with all the town amenities such as shops, bars, restaurants and even the ice rink right on your doorstep. The property is about a 7-10 min walk to the main Whistler Blackcomb chair lifts.
Find a great map of the Whistler Village area and location of Delta Whistler Village Suites here. Delta is the blue buildings 34 and 37, next to the words Town Plaza.
- <10 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- In-room Laundry Facilities
- Hot Tubs
- Swimming Pool
- Daily Housekeeping
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
35% Off Early Bird Deal!
Save up to 35% Off at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Whistler when you book before April 30! T&Cs apply.
Book 7+ nights at the Delta Hotel by Marriott Whistler before April 30 and save up to 35% Off! Selected one and two bedroom suites available. Blackout dates apply.
|Valid: Nov 21, 2024 - Apr 30, 2025, book by Apr 30, 2024
|February 14 - 22, 2025
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.