- Wonderful slopeside location
- On-site gym and hot tub plus free access to the Snowmass Club fitness centre
- Underground parking (not that you'll need your car much!)
- On-site guest services & concierge
- Close proximity to restaurants & retail shops and Treehouse Adventure Centre
Capitol Peak offers a range of two and three-bedroom condos to be your perfect home-away-from-home in the mountains. Located within the Snowmass Base Village, Capitol Peak is a convenient option for families, especially those requiring ski school and other resort facilities. Both the Elk Gondola and Village Express are just a few metres away, so you can be up and away on the slopes first thing in the morning.
Guests can choose from either Gold or Platinum rated condos, each which are individually owend and therefore have their own designs and style. Most are decorated in a modern alpine style with comfortable furnishings throughout. The Gold level condos are those which haven't been renovated recently, however, being one of the newer condo complexes in Snowmass (within the last 10 years), these are relatively modern compared to others in the area. Platinum condos have received upgrades included updated decor, bathrooms, kitchens, and appliances. Each condo at Capitol Peak is spacious and homely, with a washer and dryer for convenience, fully stocked kitchen with granite counter tops, gas fireplace, ski storage, and either a deck, terrace or patio. The condos are great for both families and groups of friends as they offer a range of bedding to suit your group (usually a mix of kings and twin beds). Some condos have mountain views while others overlook Aspen Snowmass Village.
There are a number of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes within walking distance of the Capitol Peak condos (although Scout suggests picking up groceries before arriving in Aspen if you're driving and planning on self-catering as it can be more pricey in town). Guests receive complimentary parking, free airport and Aspen Snowmass shuttles, wifi, and access to the popular Snowmass Club Athletic Centre (over 19,000 square feet of outdoor hot tubs, gym, and activity rooms). There are also on-site guest services available 24/7 for guests (property is managed by Snowmass Mountain Lodging), providing an additional assistance families may need throughout their stay.
Capitol Peak is a wonderful Snowmass lodging option for families both large and small, with added convenience of being close to the ski school, resort facilities, and ski-in ski-out.
Capitol Peak Lodge is great for couples, families and friends looking for self-catering ski condos in Aspen Snowmass with a ski-in, ski-out location.
Capitol Peak Lodge is perfectly located in the heart of Snowmass Village right next door to the Elk Gondola and Village Express. Its ski-in, ski-out location offers you convenience and ease allowing you to be on your way up the slopes in minutes. Complimentary airport shuttle and Snowmass Shuttle is available for guests of Capitol Peak.
Find a great link to a map of the Snowmass Village and location of Capitol Peak here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
Guests of Capitol Peak enjoy complimentary parking, Aspen Airport and Snowmass VIllage shuttles, wifi, access to the large Snowmass Club Athletic Centre, and 24/7 guest services.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Save up to 15% OFF!
Save up to 15% OFF at luxury Aspen Snowmass properties when you book before June 30!
Save 15% OFF when you book 7-10 nights at Capitol Peak, Hayden Lodge, Lumin or One Snowmass. Book by June 30. Blackout dates apply. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Jan 5, 2025 - Apr 16, 2025, book by Jun 30, 2024
|December 25 - January 04, 2025
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.