- The traditional Tyrolean hospitality
- Charming and elegant interiors
- Right in the heart of Kitzbuehel old town area
- Accommodating and helpful staff
- Impeccable and personal service
- Ample sized rooms
- Rent a locker at the base of the Hahnenkamm gondola so you don’t have to carry your equipment for the 10 minute walk.
- Parking service with extra charge although you can park along the streets if you are lucky enough to find a spot.
- Most of the rooms have views of the rooftops and other buildings.
- Some rooms have fireplaces.
Zur Tenne will appeal to people who love the traditional Austrian ambiance it emanates.
Located right in the heart of the old town of Kitzbuhel, Zur Tenne is a charming and elegant traditional style hotel comprised of two interconnected buildings. The moment you step in, you will met with warm Tyrolean hospitality in a small lobby area that is elegantly furnished with antiques such original lamps bearing Tyrolean, Habsburg and Austrian coats of arms and traditional handmade wrought ironwork.
Zur Tenne has 51 rooms ranging from double rooms to suites. The rooms are ample in size and the suites have extra couches and fireplaces. Most of the rooms have views of the rooftops and other buildings but the rooms they’re furnished elegantly with soft colored fabrics making the rooms feel warm and cozy.
The hotel has two restaurants namely the Jagastube which is decorated with hand-crafted Tyrolean carvings, deer antlers and old wooden tables giving it a wonderful traditional Austrian style ambiance; and the Wintergarten. The hotel has a bar in the lobby which might get crowded at times but is a great place to hang out, enjoy an aperitif, and maybe befriend some locals.
Zur Tenne hotel has a small spa area which features two whirlpools, a Finnish sauna, steam bath, cold bath and an “experience” shower with hydro massage jets. The spa also offers massage and beauty treatments and it has a gym. The spa might be undergoing a renovation soon so watch out for new features.
A quaint hotel that has retained its old traditional charm through the years, Zur Tenne will remind you of those days when hotels were lavishly furnished and elegant yet very homey and warm.
Zur Tenne is ideal for discerning guests who yearn for an elegant and traditional atmosphere, and who would like to be in the heart of Kitzbuhel’s old town.
Zur Tenne is located right in the heart of the old town of Kitzbuhel with commercial establishments just a few steps away. It is about a ten minute walk to the Hahnenkamm-bahn gondola. The public ski bus stop is about 50 m from the hotel.
- <10 min walk to lifts
If the world-famous Hahnenkamm World Cup Men’s downhill race didn’t exist, Kitzbühel would still be loved for its enchanting and historic medieval town and excellent ski mountain.
Read more about Kitzbuhel and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- designated smoking areas
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fitness facilities
- luggage storage
- pets allowed
- room service (limited hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- spa treatment room(s)
- spa tub
- steam room
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Zur Tenne Hotel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.