- The rooms are huge and spacious.
- An outdoor hot tub & BBQ is included in every townhome.
- Easy access to the slopes
- Wonderful views of the surrounding valley.
If you’re travelling as a group and need a lot of space to spread out, Whispering Pines is a top pick. Located near the Kicking Horse base, these townhomes are perfect for families and groups of friends. The on-mountain location of the luxurious Whispering Pines townhomes provide guests with relatively easy access to the slopes while being privately tucked away from the resort base hustle and bustle.
The properties were among the first to be built in Kicking Horse and as such they’re perfectly positioned – giving you stunning valley views while also providing easy access to the slopes. Wih just a short walk from the condos you can put on your skis (or take them off) and schuss down to the lifts. They are conveniently situated only a few minutes walk (or ski) away from the facilities at the Kicking Horse Plaza and the gondola.
As if that weren’t enough of a selling point, these condos also feature private balconies with hot tubs where you can watch the sun setting in the valley after an awesome day of skiing. It would be hard not to be happy here! Unlike many of the other condos and townhomes in the area, the Whispering Pines homes each have three bedrooms, as well as huge living areas. They also come with 2.5 bathrooms, making them a top pick if you’re travelling with a large group. (Some can accommodate up to eight people, but it’s up to you how packed you want it to be).
To top it off, all townhomes have gas fireplaces in the living areas, well equipped kitchens (including dishwashers), laundry facilities, TVs, DVDs and BBQs. Complimentary parking is available and storage is provided for each townhome.
The Whispering Pines are perfect for families and larger groups of friends, with fantastic ski-in ski-out access at Kicking Horse.
Large families or groups of friends who want a lot of space, and would like to be close to the ski resort base.
Whispering Pines townhomes are located a short drive up the hill from the Kicking Horse ski area base. It is possible to walk there (in about 10 minutes) and also to ski in and out of a distance not a far walk from the condo (some have easier access than others).
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Kicking Horse
Home to some of North America’s best expert terrain, Kicking Horse is still one of the best kept secrets in skiing. With over 60% of the terrain black and double-black diamond runs, Kicking Horse has earned a reputation for being one of the best resorts for advanced skiing and snowboarding. Being situated in the heart of British Columbia, snowfall is abundant and it's light, dry powder is a major drawcard (known as the Champagne Capital of Canada!). Minimal crowds, a great mountain-town vibe in nearby Golden, and one of the longest vertical in North America, Kicking Horse is a great option along the 'Powder Highway'.
Read more about Kicking Horse and other hotels in the area.
- free self parking
- laundry facilities
- number of buildings/towers - 8
- number of floors - 3
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa treatment room(s)
- spa tub
- tours/ticket assistance
- year built2001
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Whispering Pines. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.