- No expense spared on stunning furnishings throughout.
- Every room has a fireplace.
- Toro - a latin inspired restaurant serves up fantastic cuisine & cocktails
- Enjoy a great lunch & apres poolside or spend time in the stunning full-service spa.
- There is a little kitchen in every room (which includes a two-burner stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and convection oven/microwave).
- All the one-bedroom apartments and larger come with a washer, dryer and balcony.
- Studios have a glass wall between the bathroom and bedroom, but an electric blind adds privacy.
- The rooms generally provide mountain views whichever way you look, though the North-facing rooms do look over the main road into the village.
- On-demand ski shuttle & little golf carts to help you access the resort base.
- Ski rentals available on site for added convenience.
- Bedding in the condos are relatively flexible for families.
Of the four mountains in the Aspen area, Snowmass is best known as an intermediate mountain – great for families who have kids in ski school, or for adults who like to cruise the blues and push themselves on the occasional black run. But although Aspen town is overrun with 5 star hotels, for a long time Snowmass offered none. This meant that Snowmass skiers who wanted luxury accommodation had to stay in Aspen and catch a 20 minute shuttle to the slopes each day.
That was, until Viceroy made its appearance on the scene. Finally, families and intermediates who loved to be spoilt on their ski vacations could stay at Snowmass in the style they desired. Viceroy tops it in the luxury stakes, offering all the required facilies and amenities one would expect from a first class ski vacation. From the lobby to the fitness centre to everything in between, no expense has been spared. Décor-wise, the style of the place is like a cross between minimalist Scandinavian and contemporary Miami chic. (As strange as that might sound, it somehow works).
Scout loves the rooms – they are a good size (the smallest, i.e. the studios, are a minimum of 375 square feet) and just so beautifully decorated in the same chic Scandanavian design as the lobby, but without the Miami. While the studio rooms are perfectly adequate, if you’re travelling as part of a couple you really should consider a one bedroom apartment as they have a full living area that is separated from the bedroom by a double-sided gas fireplace. The larger condos generally feature a washer & dryer and a balcony, and have relatively flexible bedding options to suit most families. You have the option of Valley, Slopeside, Mountain and Pool views, so definitely add this to your request when booking.
The Viceroy isn’t cheap so it’s nice that there are kitchen facilities in every room – not a full kitchen, but certainly enough to cook some simple meals. This will save you the cost of eating out for every breakfast and dinner. Saying that, Toro is a must-visit for an evening of latin inspired cuisine and cocktails, and apres ski has been turned up a notch at the new poolside Nest Public House. Cafe V is also a new addition to Viceroy, boasting great coffee and grab-and-go lunch & snacks for the most avid of skiers.
This is a great skier’s hotel – with ski valets to help you each morning and afternoon, and a convenient slope-side location that will get you onto the slopes straight away. Ski rentals is available on site for a quick wax or tune, and an even quicker collection of ski equipment when you arrive into Snowmass on your first day. Complimentary Aspen airport transfers are available upon request.
If you're seeking a perfect luxury ski-in/ski-out experience at Snowmass, you can't go past the Viceroy. The hotel caters wonderfully to families, couples, and solo skiers who enjoy the finer things in life and an easy, hassle-free ski vacation.
The Viceroy Hotel is suited to a higher-end clientele who would like to stay right next to the (mostly) intermediate slopes of Snowmass Mountain.
This is a ski-in ski-out Snowmass property that’s also a short walk to Snowmass base village, or a short shuttle to Snowmass Mall. It’s seven miles into the town of Aspen, and a shuttle bus can take you there in about 20 minutes. A private shuttle can also be arranged (at a cost) by the hotel. Complimentary airport transfers are provided to guests arriving into Aspen Airport.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- air-conditioned public areas
- airport transportation (complimentary)
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- babysitting or childcare
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- coffee shop or café
- coffee/tea in lobby
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- full-service health spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- health club
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- limo or town car service available
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- multilingual staff
- pets allowed
- picnic area
- poolside bar
- room service (24 hours)
- secure parking
- security guard
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- swimming pool - outdoor
- valet parking (surcharge)
- wireless internet access - surcharge
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Viceroy Snowmass. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.