- The funky, cool and vibrant ambiance
- Friendly and multi-lingual staff
- The small gift shop near the reception area with unique gift items and souvenirs
- Music you can borrow for CD players and a library of films for dvd players
- Coffee lounge area
- Excellent food
- Valluga is a five minute walk from the center of St. Anton and 10 minute walk from the lifts.
- Rooms located in the lower floors and facing the street might hear some noise from clubbers and the snow plough. Rooms at the back have great views of the mountains.
- Free parking
- Shuttle service to and from the train station and the ski slopes
- You can store your equipment at the base of the ski slopes free of charge
Built in 1952 the Valluga Hotel recently underwent a massive transformation in not just the management, but also the interiors, that took it from being a dated hotel to a modern and funky alpine lodge that’s perfect for skiers looking for a happening vibe and a welcoming experience.
Valluga Hotel is a small boutique hotel that has just 13 rooms ranging from a single room to a large double, and eight suites. All the rooms are tastefully designed in a modern alpine style and many of which have wooden beams that adds to the mountain chalet ambience. The rooms have all the modern amenities you might need such as IPod docking stations, mini bar, flat screen TV, free wi-fi internet access, and CD and DVD. The rooms facing the street, especially those located at the lower floors, might have some noise issues so if you are a little sensitive to noise, Scout recommends that you request a rooms located on the higher floors. The rooms at the back do have better views and are quieter.
All rates are half-board, with tasty breakfast and dinner served in the small restaurant. The bar in the living room features mid-century modern style furniture and is a great place to relax.
Though an even better place to unwind is in the hotel’s wellness area, which is surprisingly large and well equipped given the hotels tiny size. It features four saunas and thermal showers, two massage and treatment rooms, a relaxing room with waterbeds, a fitness room and a large indoor pool with Jacuzzi beds.
The hotel is great for young couples or group of friends who will enjoy its spacious rooms and proximity to St. Anton.
Valluga Hotel is located about a five to ten minute walk from the center of St. Anton, and a 15 minute walk to the ski lifts. The hotel provides a free shuttle service to and from the train station and the ski lifts.
About St Anton
With a dynamic combination of excellent pistes and awesome bars, St Anton is the place to come if you want to ski hard and party harder.
Read more about St Anton and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- airport transportation (surcharge)
- billiards or pool table
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- computer station
- concierge services
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- express check-in
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free breakfast
- full-service spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- indoor pool
- luggage storage
- meeting rooms
- multilingual staff
- number of buildings/towers - 1
- number of floors - 3
- number of indoor pools - 1
- number of meeting rooms -
- room service
- ski passes available
- ski shuttle (complimentary)
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa treatment room(s)
- steam room
- television in lobby
- total number of rooms - 25
- tours/ticket assistance
- train station pickup (complimentary)
- year built1952
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Valluga Hotel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.