- Ski-in, ski-out location is perfect!
- Laundry facilities in each unit for convenience
- Comfortable fursnishings & modern appliances throughout
- Great storage for all the family ski gear
- Most second bedrooms have twin bedding, ideal for families and groups
- Some of the condos are quite a walk (including uphill) from the communal area (including the pool and hot tubs)
- Corner condos have lots of extra light and are Scout preferred
- End units have a balcony while ground floor units have a patio
- Ski shuttle available including to/from ski school
- Some condos have wood burning fireplaces, others have gas
Top of the Village is a wonderful ski-in, ski-out property with condo rooms allowing you to enjoy a self-catered ski vacation in Aspen. The residences offer comfort and convenience over luxury Aspen style but the location (less than 100m from the slopes) is unbeatable.
Each of the cozy units is equipped with modern kitchen appliances and utensils, in-room laundry facilities, cable TV and wifi throughout. The rooms have comfortable furnishings and comprise of two, three or four bedrooms. Condos also receive daily housekeeping so have the best of both worlds: self-catering facilities and hotel maid services. All condos have either a patio or balcony, with views ranging from slopeside to valley and mountain. Scout loves the great storage in the condos, plenty of nooks, coat hooks, and cupboards to keep all the family ski gear neat and tidy. The rooms are rather spacious, with vaulted ceilings in the top floor condos, and lots of windows to let in the sunshine. Some condos have wood burning fireplaces, while some of the more updated ones have gas fireplaces.
These condos are available in a variety of ratings: Standard, Deluxe, Premium, and Platinum - with the latter ratings boasting newer appliances, granite counter tops, and upgraded bathrooms. The are also Deluxe Point and Premier Point condos, which guarantee direct ski-in access.
All the buildings in the complex have the same layout, and you can choose from 4 locations, each with varying distances from the slopes, ski-in/ski-out access, and walking distance to the main gatehouse. Scout is able to confirm bedding and condo level (top or bottom floor) prior to arrival, and may be able to confirm the exact condo (fee may apply).
The Top of the Village complex includes a sauna, hot tubs, outdoor pool and a fitness center so you can fully relax after being on the slopes. The pool can be quite a distance from some of the condos so if you need to be close be sure to request that. The views from Top of the Village, as the name suggests, look out over the mountains, slopes and village and the large windows in the condos and communal areas really allow you to make the most of this. The Gatehouse (where you check-in) houses a concierge to assist with any requirements during your stay, a lovely lounge and deck area to relax in, and they can even give your skis a wax and tune! It is also the location of the property's pool and hot tub. If you are planning on using these facilities frequently during your stay you may wish to request a condo closer to the Gatehouse.
The location of Top of the Village means you can grab your skis from your ski locker and be on the slopes in minutes. It also means you can easily nip back to your condo for lunch - perfect for those on a budget or with specific dietary requirements. If you'd prefer to dine out in the evenings there is a free shuttle service from the property to Snowmass Village regularly throughout the day.
Top of the Village condos are fantastic for families on all budgets, and ideal for those who seek ski-in/ski-out access and great on-site facilities.
Top of the Village is perfect for families or groups of friends/couples travelling together. The condos allow for great self-catered ski vacations while still providing top quality hotel service and on-site amenities.
Top of the Village is located uphilll from Snowmass Mall with a wonderful ski-in, ski-out position. You can be on the slopes within minutes and certain condos allow you to ski right up to your door! There is a free shuttle around Aspen Snowmass so you can easily get around without a car. It is possible to walk to Snowmass Mall, but a decent uphill walk home.
Find a great link to a map of the Snowmass Village and location of Top of the Village condos here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Full kitchen
- High speed wireless internet
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- Sauna and fitness room
- On-site parking
- Laundry in each unit
- Private shuttle within Snowmass Village
- Overnight ski tuning
- Ski storage locker
- Private patio/balcony with gas grill
- Pre-arrival luggage storage
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Top of the Village. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.