- Heated outdoor hot tubs & swimming pool (especially when it's snowing!)
- On-demand skier & town shuttle for guests
- Fantastic ski valet service
- The setting is peaceful; nestled amongst the woods just on the outskirts of downtown Aspen (yet so close!)
- All the condos feature balconies and wood-burning fireplaces (rare in most condos in Aspen)
- The Gant is a full-service condo hotel.
- The hotel is about 3½ blocks to the base of the gondola – just close enough to serve as a good warm-up walk in ski boots. (Otherwise, their shuttle service can give you a lift).
- Airport transfers are included in the rate, although guests are asked to contribute gratuities.
- Choose between Premium, Deluxe, or Standard level of rooms (all condo layouts are the same)
- Some condos feature laundry facilities, or you can use the communal laundry.
Unlike the 5-star hotels where they do all the thinking for you, The Gant offers more of a do-it-yourself Aspen condo experience, under the roof of a quality full-service hotel. Situated about three and a half blocks away from the gondola (and with the main downtown area about the same distance away), The Gant is in a good location. Because it’s not quite in the thick of the action, it offers a nice secluded atmosphere – nestled right up against Aspen Mountain in a peaceful environment.
The Gant condos are a great size, and you can choose between Standard, Deluxe and Premier versions (with different levels of decor and furnishings). The main difference between the types of rooms is that the Deluxe version, like many visitors to Aspen, have had some work done (Hey, it’s true!). The rooms all share the same dimensions, but Deluxe and Premier rooms offer furniture and fixtures that are just a little bit more up-to-date. However, if you’re not fussed about this kind of thing, then save your money and stick with the Standard – Scout has seen them all and can attest that the quality standards are uniformly high. If you require laundry facilities, Premier condos guarantee a washer and dryer and Deluxe rooms are more likely to have them than not (although this is not guaranteed). Additionally in both Deluxe and Premier condos, they guarantee that one room will have a King bed, with generally 2 queens in the second bedroom (perfect for families!)
The Gant offers full-service hotel-style accommodation, with the luxury of having your own space and freedom of a full kitchen and comfortable living area. The staff are friendly, and the drivers are always ready (between 7am and 11pm) to take you downtown if you’re not in the mood to walk. There are two lovely onsite pools with hot tubs (a must-visit after a day on the slopes) – and heated towels! The Gant has undergone renovations in recent years, and you'll find a great fitness centre, and the Pepperjack Cafe - offering good coffee, a quick breakfast option, hot lunch, and a nice spot for an afternoon of après.
Views will vary from one condo to the next; some have very limited views while others (especially those on the top floor) provide views that encompass Independence Pass, or Aspen Mountain and the gondola. You can take your pick of what kind of view you’d like when you’re making your reservation – they’re usually pretty good at satisfying requests. With over 120 condos on site to choose from, we're sure to find the perfect option for your next family ski vacation.
The Gant is an ideal Aspen lodging option for families who are after a more self-catered stay, but within walking distance of Aspen downtown and Ajax Mountain for skiing convenience. It is also perfect for those who like the facilities and services of a full-service hotel.
The Gant is great for groups of friends or for families who want to be in Aspen town, but who are looking for a self-catered ski vacation.
The Gant is located three-and-a-half blocks from the gondola – and it’s an easy enough, flat walk. (It’s also within walking distance of downtown Aspen). Plus, the hotel offers shuttle services that will take you wherever you want (within Aspen). The Gant provides complimentary airport transfers for those flying into Aspen airport.
- <10 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Aspen Snowmass will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Aspen Snowmass can be found here.
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- air-conditioned public areas
- airport transportation (complimentary)
- babysitting or childcare
- barbecue grill(s)
- concierge services
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free parking
- front desk (limited hours)
- luggage storage
- multilingual staff
- number of outdoor pools - 2
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- security guard
- ski shuttle (complimentary)
- ski storage
- spa tub
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
40% Off Long Stay Offer!
Get an incredible 40% off for longer stays of 14 nights or more at The Gant. T&Cs Apply.
Get an incredible 40% Off for longer stays of 14+ nights at The Gant. T&Cs Apply. Blackout Dates apply. Valid all season.
|Valid: Nov 20, 2020 - Apr 19, 2021, book by Apr 30, 2021|
|25 December, 2020 – 2 January, 2021|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.