- The old-fashioned funicular that takes you to the hotel.
- St Regis Bar and Lounge plays host to a happening après scene – it’s the place to be seen. Plus, the cocktail list is fantastic.
- Take your pick from the 10,000+ wines on offer at RIME restaurant.
- The concierge can help to arrange for you to ski with Deer Valley’s ambassador and three-time Olympian, Heidi Voelker.
- Kids room conveniently located next to the ski valet.
- The hotel has a significant ski valet program, ensuring that the only time that you need to touch your skis is if you fall over.
- The hotel can feel very busy during peak season and it can often be filled with large conferences
- Kids room open 10-7 daily for added convenience.
- The hotel is quite isolated from Deer Valley and Park City due to its hilltop location.
- A shuttle service will take guests, on request, to downtown Park City or other Deer Valley areas.
- Access to on-site spa facilities are extra per day, but a great way to unwind.
Everything about St Regis Deer Valley is done on a grand scale. Even the entrance to the hotel is grandiose – via a European-style funicular lift. When you arrive at the base, friendly valets will usher you towards the lift, which will whisk you a short way up the mountain. Meanwhile, your car and bags will magically make their way up to the hotel, and after checking, in, you’ll be reunited with your belongings in your exquisitely appointed room.
As for the rooms themselves, most have fireplaces and views of the valley or mountains. They’re a generous size, and those lucky enough to be able to afford a suite (or above) will get to experience the complimentary butler service typical of St Regis hotels around the world. Your butler will take care of your every need – including unpacking your clothes and pressing your suits – so that all your energy can be reserved for the slopes. Most of the suites can be interconnected, and flexible bedding between them is perfect for most families. The suites offer hotel laundry service only, whereas residences have private washer and dryer.
A ski shop and lift ticket office on site means you can hit the slopes right away, plus a fantastic ski valet service so your skis are ready to go each morning. The ski-in ski-out access is via a green run, so easily accessible for all ability levels. Making it even easier, the kids room is located next to the ski valet, meaning you can simply drop the kids and go. Note however, the kids room is just that - open from 10-7 daily - and does not offer certified childcare (it is free of charge though).
Another way to relax is to take a dip in the huge outdoor pool, or to sink into a bubbling hot tub. There is also a spa located within the hotel, and guests can access the sauna, steam rooms and whirlpools any time, regardless of whether they have a service booked (at an extra charge).
Come evening, don’t miss the sabering of the champagne, which is a tradition at all St Regis hotels. You should also be sure to sample one their signature cocktails – the ‘7452’ Bloody Mary – named after the hotel’s elevation. Dinner at RIME is a must for incredible local produce and fresh seafood, just don't get overwhelmed with their wine list (over 10,000+ offerings!). The Brasserie 7452 is a great choice too for families who seek an easy dinner option without heading into Main Street Park City.
The St Regis is, as one can imagine, a fantastically exclusive luxury option for families and couples in Deer Valley.
The St Regis at Deer Valley would be ideally suited to those seeking an exclusive, luxurious ski holiday in a big hotel, where everything is taken care of (except for your turns). It’s equally suited to discerning families and to couples seeking a romantic escape.
Situated on a mountain ridge in the Snow Park area, The St Regis Deer Valley offers ski-in ski-out access to the slopes and lifts via a run off to the side of the main mountain. For families with kids, the ski school is a short ski down to the base. (Alternatively, they can catch the funicular down the mountain and then walk across to the resort building). The hotel can also shuttle guests to downtown Park City for a great selection of restaurants, bars and shops – all about a 10 minute drive away.
Find a great map of the Deer Valley resort area and location of the St. Regis Deer Valley here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Deer Valley
Deer Valley is the ultimate in ski luxury, from its perfect corduroy groomers, to the ski valets who carry your skis from your car to the slopes, or the freshly baked choc-chip cookies at the end of the day, this resort really has thought of everything when it comes to making you happy. Sadly, snowboarders miss out – they’re not welcome at Deer Valley – and it’s this fact that makes it so attractive to many skiers. Multiple winner of the 'Best U.S Resort' title at the World Ski Awards, the Deer Valley resort itself, the facilities, the service (and of course the snow), just has to be experienced to be believed!
Read more about Deer Valley and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- coffee shop or café
- concierge desk
- currency exchange
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- full-service health spa
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- pets allowed
- room service (24 hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- security guard
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa services on site
- spa tub
- steam room
- swimming pool - outdoor
- valet parking
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at St Regis Deer Valley. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.