- The property enjoys a central location, right in the heart of Mountain Village
- Rooms are spacious for families
- Many of the rooms provide valley or mountain views
- There are gas fireplaces in the rooms
- All kids 10 and under Ski Free and all kids 4 and up have free access to the afternoon Kids Club when staying here
Right in the heart of Big Sky’s Mountain Village, Shoshone Condominium Hotel is an excellent choice if you want all the conveniences of a spacious condo with the added facilities of a full-service hotel.
Shoshone offers only one bedroom condos, but at 790 sqft/72 sqm, the they are nice and spacious. Each one has a separate bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, living area with sleeper sofa (plus an extra queen wall bed in some rooms), and a second small bathroom. The living areas are generous on space, with dining tables, gas fireplaces, flat panel TVs and small balconies to enjoy the mountain views. These condos sleep up to six and there would certainly be plenty of room for four people. The condos are well presented, with décor and furnishings in a mountain rustic style. Shoshone also offers one bedroom plus loft rooms which provide an additional queen bed, which is ideal for small families.
Guests at Shoshone use the same hotel facilities as those staying in the Huntley Lodge – including a large outdoor swimming pool, an indoor/outdoor whirlpool, a fully equipped private health club, and a steam room and sauna. Unlike other condo complexes, the Shoshone benefits from having the Huntley’s reception, concierge and bell hop services – all of which are exceptionally helpful and friendly. Room service is also available.
Shoshone Condo Hotel is a wonderful self-contained option for small families and groups of friends, with fantastic access to the slopes and the facilities of the main mountain village at Big Sky.
Shoshone Condominiums are perfect for couples and families wanting a decent sized one bedroom condo that’s convenient to everything and the added value of hotel amenities.
Shoshone Condominium Hotel is connected to the Huntley Lodge and is located in Big Sky’s Mountain Village. It’s only a short walk to the main plaza and lifts and it’s possible to ski to the back door.
Find a great map of the Big Sky ski resort area and location of Shoshone Condo Hotel here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
- Short walk to lifts
About Big Sky
Big Sky Montana used to be one of skiing’s best kept secrets. Now, although the word about this fantastic resort has gotten out, the resort just continues to get better – especially since it acquired two neighboring resorts, including Moonlight Basin. Offering the largest skiable terrain in Montana (over 5800 acres!), Big Sky also boasts one of the biggest vertical drops in North America - a staggering 4366 feet - meaning incredible steep slopes, chutes, and leg-burning runs. Despite it impressive numbers, Big Sky Montana remains a fantastics locals spot to ski.
Read more about Big Sky and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- airport transportation (surcharge)
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- children's club (surcharge)
- concierge services
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free parking nearby
- free self parking
- free wired high-speed internet
- laundry facilities
- limo or town car service available
- outdoor pool
- shopping on site
- ski passes available
- ski shuttle (complimentary)
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- valet parking (surcharge)
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Your credit card is charged at the time you book.
- Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
- Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival.
- The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Shoshone Condominium Hotel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.