- It’s excellent location, right on the edge of main historic part of Kitzbuehel and within walking distance of the Hahnenkamm gondola
- Relaxing lounge area with a good bar
- 24 hour reception area
- Delicious breakfast
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
- Helpful and accommodating stuff
A simple “no frills hotel” with basic amenities, the Q! Hotel Maria Theresia has a good location right on the edge of main historic part of Kitzbuhel. If you yearn for a hotel with top notch recreational facilities and five star amenities, this is not the hotel for you. But if you want a good value hotel with all the basics and a room where you can have a comfortable sleep then you have come to the right place.
Q hotel Maria Theresia has 5 floors and 71 rooms ranging from single rooms to a “Presidential suite”. The rooms are of ample size, well-maintained and equipped with basic amenities. Because it is right on a main road and trucks use the street behind for deliveries, there will be some noise issues, unless you book a room located in the higher floor. Some of the rooms have views of the mountains which are worth requesting.
Breakfast is included in the rate which is good in both quality and quantity. Dinner is served at the hotel’s restaurant, but given its proximity to all of Kitzbuhel’s restaurants and bars it’s easy to venture out each evening. The hotel also has a wellness area which features various saunas, steams and a massage room.
The best thing about this Q Hotel Maria Theresia is that everything is just a walk away. You can even walk to the Hahnenkaam-bahn without a sweat but Scout suggests that you rent a locker at the base of the Hahnenkamm gondola so you don’t have to carry your equipment.
This is a very comfortable, cozy and friendly hotel which is great for people who are planning to enjoy being out in Kitzbuhel and don’t need to waste money on extra luxury and amenities.
Q Hotel Maria Theresia is perfect for young couples or group of friends who aren’t fussy and are in Kitzbuhel for a skiing adventure and for some partying.
Q Hotel Maria Theresia is located at the edge of the main historic part of the town, and just a 5-7 minute walk to the Hahnenkaam-bahn. Shuttle to the train station is available.
- <10 min walk to lifts
If the world-famous Hahnenkamm World Cup Men’s downhill race didn’t exist, Kitzbühel would still be loved for its enchanting and historic medieval town and excellent ski mountain.
Read more about Kitzbuhel and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- free wi-fi
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- room service (limited hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski storage
- spa services on site
- steam room
- turkish bath/hammam
- use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Q Hotel Maria Theresia. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.