- Great range of breakfast items served daily (and complimentary!)
- This hotel is most definitely pet-friendly, with plenty of dogs around all the time
- On-site pool and hot tubs are a perfect place to socializè
- Mingle with new (and old) friends at daily après ski session
- Guests can take the free town shuttle around Aspen and Snowmass from right outside the hotel
- Some of the rooms are located in the basement and may be a little dark. Scout suggests choosing a second floor room which have a skylight window
- A complimentary shuttle service to/from the airport is included
- The walk to town is short and easy (without ski boots!)
Molly Gibson Lodge is an understated hotel in downtown Aspen offering great value ski accommodation without scrimping on service and amenities. From the moment you are picked up at the airport by the friendly staff, to the second you check-out, you will appreciate the warm, welcoming service provided by all team members throughout your stay.
Despite not being the most modern or architecturally picturesque hotel, Molly Gibson certainly provides guests with everything they need for a relaxing ski vacation. Each of the rooms are designed with comfortable beds, flatscreen TVs and clean ensuite bathrooms, and some even boast in-room fireplaces for an added touch of comfort. The cosy One Bedroom Apartments give you all the space and privacy you need with a separate bedroom with a King Bed, spacious living room, and fully equipped kitchen, plus these apartments can connect to a Lodge Room with Two Queen Beds - the perfect layout for a family.
Whilst staying at Molly Gibson Lodge, guests are located around 10-15 minutes' walk from the Aspen Mountain Lifts but there is also a free town shuttle service that runs regularly from right outside the hotel. When you get back from the slopes, you are welcomed by a range of complimentary après ski drinks and snacks, and of course, the inviting lure of the heated outdoor pool and two hot tubs located on-site. If you still fancy heading out for dinner after the après offering, there are a number of restaurants situated on your doorstep, and the huge variety of Aspen restaurants and bars are all located within a 15 minute walk.
Molly Gibson Lodge is a pet-friendly hotel so you can bring along your four-legged friends knowing they are in good company. For those seeking a good value ski vacation in Aspen, the Molly Gibson offers simple hotel rooms in a good location.
Who should stay here
Molly Gibson Lodge is great for those seeking a simple hotel in the heart of Aspen, within walking distance of all the town's amenities and just a short bus ride to the lifts.
Molly Gibson Lodge is located just outside the very center of Aspen, but within easy walking distance of all the town's restaurants and bars. The hotel is right on the route of the free local shuttle which takes you to all four of Aspen's ski mountains.
- <10 min walk to lifts
- On or close to public shuttle route
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Apres Snacks
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Hot Tubs
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Pet Friendly
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Molly Gibson Lodge. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.
Subscribe to the Scout newsletter - a regular roundup of news from the slopes and magazine articles.