- Quaint, cozy styling throughout
- Wonderful central location, only a few minutes walk to the gondola
- The homely touches in each condo provided by the owners
- Breakfast daily provided even for those who are self-catered
- Lock-out condos allow for great flexibility for families
Lodge Tower is a property that combines both hotel rooms and condos to provide guests with the best of both worlds. The team at Lodge Tower is extremely friendly and welcoming and they will go out of their way to ensure you have an excellent stay, whether it be helping with transfers, shuttles, restaurant reservations and activities if required.
The Lodge tower offers great standard hotel rooms which are cosy and can accommodate two guests, so ideal for couples or solo travelers. The condos range from one to three bedrooms and therefore suit larger groups and families. All condos some with a fully-equipped kitchen, cosy fireplace and lounge, and a balcony, plus have daily housekeeping. They are modern and spacious, and we love the little touches the condo owners have added, making it feel like a home away from home. Generally, bedding varies between each apartment, however offer a good range of king beds, split kings, and sleeper sofas for any additional guests. Many of the larger units have a lock-out option, allowing for flexibility and condos to be tailored to suit each family. The building itself was built in the 70's so can seem a little dated, however, has undergone several renovations to keep the facilities and decor updated.
Top floor condos boast wonderful vaulted ceilings, and those located on the 4th floor and above offer great valley views. The condos on the 1st floor are perfect for families who prefer convenience. All the one and two bedroom condos are located on the village side of the hotel, while all three bedrooms are on the mountain side. Views vary between them.
Although the condos include fully-equipped kitchens, a simple breakfast is provided downstairs along with post-ski hot drinks and snacks in the afternoons. Lodge Tower includes on-site pools and hot tubs and guests also have access to the nearby RockResorts Spa which has a full fitness and wellness centre and massage treatments available. The hotel is located just a few hundred yards from the Gondola One station so you can reach the slopes in minutes. The rest of the Vail Village amenities are also within walking distance, including lift ticket office, rentals, and lessons.
The Lodge Tower is a wonderful ski package option for families on a budget and not seeking the ultimate in glitz and glamour in Vail, but wonderful hospitality and convenience.
Lodge Tower is great for those seeking comfortable hotel and condo accommodation Vail that is close to the lifts and the village. Although not the most modern hotel in the area the service more than makes up for it.
It was very nice. Great location. Clean and hospitable! Andrew, Scout Customer, 2020
Lodge Tower is situated within 5 minutes of all the Vail Village restaurants, shops and amenities. The Gondola One lifts are around 200 yards from the hotel so you can easily walk over to the base of the slopes, plus easy access to rentals, lift ticket office, and ski school.
- <5 min walk to lifts
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tubs
- Access to Fitness Center and Massage Treatments
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
- Full Service Concierge
- 24-Hour Front Desk Service
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Covered On-Site Parking
- 3 Tesla Car Chargers
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Early Bird Deal - 20% Off!
Save up to 20% OFF at the Lodge Tower when you book before October 31. T&Cs apply.
Save 20% OFF at the Lodge Tower when you book before October 31. T&Cs apply. Subject to availability at time of booking.
|Valid: Nov 20, 2020 - Apr 18, 2021, book by Oct 31, 2020|
|December 19, 2020 - April 04, 2021|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
7th Night FREE!
Receive every 7th Night FREE for longer stays at the Lodge Tower. T&Cs apply.
Enjoy every 7th night FREE at the Lodge Tower when you book before October 31. T&Cs apply. Subject to availability at time of booking.
|Valid: Jan 3, 2021 - Jan 31, 2021, book by Oct 31, 2020|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.