- Stylish & chic rooms with great views
- Après-ski activities to keep the kids entertained
- Stunning NUXE spa & wellness centre
- Be sure to secure your spot at Le Solstice for après!
Located in the heart of the village area, Le Yule boasts stylish and chic lodging and fantastic on-site facilities for families in Val d'Isere. The name "Yule" is derived from a legendary Scandinavian feast that celebrates winter and symbolizes the rebirth of life - highlighted with elegant yet relaxed decor and furnishings throughout the hotel.
Le Yule offers 41 suites and hotel rooms that are warm and inviting and decorated along the Scandinavian theme, with plenty of light and a mix of dark/light furnishings. Most rooms boast beautiful balconies facing the mountain or village area. Standard rooms are ideal for solo skiers and couples, offering a cosy but comfortable atmosphere and deluxe bathrooms. Upgrade to a Superior room for lovely views of the slopes. With an open-plan living space and multiple bedding options, the Junior Suites are ideal for small families. Many offer a sofa bed for the kids, or the option of a separated bunk bed space. The Family Suites are spread across two bedrooms, boasting top floor location and great views. The bedding is flexible and the room features comfortable living spaces and plenty of amenities to ensure a memorable stay.
The facilities at Le Yule are exceptional. Its slopeside location means direct access to the slopes each morning - and top notch ski valet makes it even easier to get the kids ready. Ski school is also barely metres away. Kids are well catered to with a wide range of après-ski activities, including games room and swimming pool. The luxurious NUXE Spa boasts wonderful treatment options for the non-skier, as well as jacuzzi, sauna, and Zen lounge for the ultimate in relaxation.
The on-site Le Solstice restaurant and bar is one of the most popular places in Val d'Isere; the south-facing terraces provide the perfect spot for après. Enjoy a gourmet lunch in the sun, a quick snack between descents, or catch a live concert to round out your day.
Le Yule is a wonderfully chic hotel situated in a prime location at the base of the legendary Bellevarde and Solaise slopes, perfect for couples and families.
Who should stay here
Le Yule is the perfect option for couples and families seeking deluxe slopeside location and fantastic facilities.
Le Yule is situated in a wonderful slopeside location, close to the village area and within walking distance of local restaurants and bars. Find a great map of the Val d'Isere village area and location of Le Yule here (The Red Dot #43 - E9 on the map).
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Val d'Isere
Val d’Isere is one of Scout’s favorite ski resorts, thanks to its winning combination of an extensive and excellent ski area, decent ski-lift systems, with a true European-style, charming village, a wide variety of accommodation and easy access. From party-goers and extreme skiers to families or romantic couples – Val d’Isere is perfect for everyone.
Read more about Val d'Isere and other hotels in the area.
- Shuttle service
- Ski valet
- Ski Storage
- Kids games room & activities
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant & Bar
- NUXE Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Salon
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Le Yule. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.
Subscribe to the Scout newsletter - a regular roundup of news from the slopes and magazine articles.