- Ski-in, ski-out location
- Boutique, family-run feel
- Spacious, stylish rooms
- Luxurious spa
L'Helios Hotel in Meribel is a luxurious, four-star boutique property perched on the edge of the Meribel ski runs allowing guests to have ski-in, ski-out access. This amazing location offers excellent views across the village and the surrounding mountain range.
Despite its small size, L'Helios delivers big on facilities, service and luxury. With just 18 rooms, the hotel has a small family-run feel which means that service is second-to-none. The team in the spa are experienced masseuses and beauty technicians; the barmen serve up some of the best cocktails in Meribel; the chefs in the restaurant provide guests with sumptuous cuisine, plated with flair and the reception and shop staff are always on hand to help you throughout your stay.
The hotel features modern alpine styling and the rooms feature simple colours with accents from colourful curtains and throw rugs. Most of the rooms are double rooms, ranging in size and with various views. The suites are larger and two offer separate sleeping area and beds for children. All of the rooms at L'Helios Hotel & Spa are spacious and comfortable with state-of-the-art equipment, stylish bathrooms and private balconies with mountain views.
The spand L'Helios Hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and a number of treatment rooms which is the perfect place to unwind after a day on the powder.
L'Helios Hotel is great for couples looking for a four-star ski-in, ski-out hotel in Meribel with luxurious touches throughout.
L'Helios was a fantastic boutique hotel, quaint and small, with only 14 rooms. It was very comfortable and relaxing. Our room was perfect as we had a sleeping area separate from the living space. The location was perfect, just a few feet off a slope, which fed directly into the main base area and 4 lifts. It was very easy to begin your skiing day in whichever valley you wished, just a lift or two and you were there. The ProShop was a bit more expensive than other rental shops, but their ski selection was good, and the skis and boots were kept at the shop. When you arrived in the AM to ski, they gave you your heated boots and then delivered the skis to within 5 yards of the slope. If you had any issue with the skis or boots you could exchange anytime. The service was well worth the extra cost. Being located right on a slope, it was great to ski-in to the Creperie for lunch. The food at L'Helios was very good. L'Helios was a short walk down the slope into the town of Meribel, which offered many shops and restaurants. The walk back up wasn't bad and only took 10 minutes. We even walked up the ski slope one evening - we made it but wouldn't recommend it. Ron, Scout Customer, 2020
L'Helios Hotel is a ski-in, ski-out hotel in Meribel Ski Resort. Being located on the slopes you can be hitting the powder in minutes and have easy links to all of the ski runs in the 3 Valleys resort. L'Helios is a few minutes walk down the hill to the main street of Meribel. View a map of Meribel Village here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Méribel is a chic chalet-style village in the heart of the extensive 3 Vallées ski area. It has some excellent slopes, a hopping après scene and luxurious hotels, mixed with private chalets.
Read more about Méribel and other hotels in the area.
- Ski Storage
- Hot Tub
- Steam Bath
- Massage treatment rooms
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at L'Helios Hotel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.