- Thanks to the hotel’s slope-side location (close to the Hirafu gondola), you’ll be on Hirafu’s main slopes faster than anyone else.
- All the rooms that face Mount Yōtei provide stunning views.
- The rooms all feature large windows with window seats.
- Spa services are available onsite.
- The hotel rooms are small.
- Some rooms facing Mt Yotei are right over the front doors, meaning you can get noise from people and the shuttle bus.
- The hotel is not in the center of Hirafu. Most of the village action is a 10 minute walk away.
- There are private family onsens available for rent, as well as the public indoor and outdoor onsens.
- The two bedroom apartments consist of a combination of a hotel room and a one bedroom apartment.
Enjoying a prime ski-in ski-out position on the slopes of Hirafu, Ki Niseko is a well located hotel in Niseko ski resort. Strictly speaking it's ski-in only, as it does require a few steps to get to a place to put on your skis, after which time you may as well have walked over to the Gondola. But regardless it's still one of the best positions in Niseko.
The first thing you’ll notice about Ki Niseko is its modern, impressive architecture, which sets the standard for luxury. This is continued inside the building with a sophisticated interior design scheme.
Although you can choose to book either a hotel room or an apartment, Ki Niseko feels more like a hotel. As such, it has many fantastic amenities that other condo complexes in Niseko are missing. These include a 24 hour reception and concierge, full ski locker facilities, a restaurant and bar, daily housekeeping, and onsite onsen and spa facilities. All of these extras combine to give you a true holiday experience – allowing you to relax and enjoy.
And enjoy you will, as it’s certainly the easiest place for keen skiers to stay in Hirafu. Right outside the hotel’s back door are beginner slopes, plus it’s 100m from the gondola. (This is perfect, because the gondola has the quickest access to the upper mountain terrain). In addition, there are shuttle services that stop right at the gondola station – so if you want to access a different ski area (which is often required when the upper mountain is closed) then it’s super easy.
The only downside to Ki Niseko’s location is that it’s a little separate from the main center of Hirafu village. However this could be considered by many to be an upside, since it makes the hotel a little quieter.
Ki Niseko is perfect for those wanting a more sophisticated full service ski-in ski out hotel right on the slopes of Niseko.
Amazing. Friendly staff, great food, ski-in/ski-out. Perfect location. Paul, Scout Customer 2020
Ki Niseko is located in a ski-in ski-out position on the slopes of Hirafu, just 100m from the Hirafu gondola. It is about a 10 minute walk down the hill to the center of the Hirafu villages, and the many shops, restaurants and bars.
You can find a map of Niseko village here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- coffee shop or café
- coffee/tea in lobby
- concierge services
- free wi-fi
- full-service health spa
- number of floors - 6
- room service
- parking (surcharge)
- ski storage/Ski Valet and Rentals on site
- Property is non-smoking.
- Cleaning: Fresh towels and rubbish removed daily, (not including arrival and departure days); Fresh bed linen change every 3 days only if staying 4 nights or more.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property including floors, fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- Credit card details and authorization are required to be provided to Niseko Central on or prior to check-in as a security deposit.
- An extra person fee per night applies to any Booking over the Standard number of people in a room. Extra guests will be accommodated on Japanese futons. The Maximum number of occupants per room may not be exceeded. Children aged up to 12 years count as an occupant, but do not incur the extra person charge.
- Cots (cribs) and highchairs are free and can be requested at time of Booking and are subject to availability
- A charge of JPY 10,000 for each hour or part thereof that the accommodation is occupied past the Check-Out time will be charged.
- Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Ki Niseko. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.