- Newly added fully-equipped spa
- Fine Dining at decent prices in Restaurant Neuwirt
- Proximity to the old historic area of town and the ski lifts
- Professional and helpful staff
- Newly renovated rooms
- The hotel has been recently renovated.
- Double room deluxe Pass Thurn on the top floor has a fantastic view of the mountains.
- Room furnishings and interior styles are varied depending on the type of room.
- Rooms in the lower floors tend to have noise issues especially those facing the street or noise coming from the lobby bar with live piano music
- Get a locker at the base of Hahnenkamm-bahn lifts if you want to walk to the lifts and back.
- The rooftop pool is only for adults and children over 16 years of age.
Schwazer Adler Kitzbuhel is such a surprise! Its exterior is of the old traditional style and when Scout arrived we were half expecting to see another dated traditional style hotel with lots of pastel colors and carved wooden furniture. However a spate of renovations has completely revamped the hotel and it now has a contemporary and cool atmosphere with a bunch of extra luxuries.
The most recent renovation was to the hotel rooms which all underwent major renovations in 2012. Some of the rooms’ furnishings are of the modern alpine style, while the others, particularly the larger rooms, are now furnished in the urban contemporary style. One of the best rooms in the hotel is the double room deluxe Pass Thurn, done in a contemporary style, and has a superb panoramic view of the mountains.
The hotel restaurant has 3 individually decorated parlors namely the "Tiroler Stube", the "Hirschenstube" and the "Kitz Stube". It serves a delicious breakfast buffet and delightful four-course dinner for those on half board. It has another fine dining restaurant called Neuwirt serving regional specialties with a twist, at pretty decent prices.
Opened in 2008, the fully-equipped three story spa is one of the best in town. It features various saunas and steam baths, spacious beauty center for relaxing massages, exclusive beauty treatments and an indoor pool. The spa is only open from 8 am to 8 pm so do keep that in mind. One of the highlights of this spa is the rooftop pool which is open all year round although it can be chilly during the winter season as the pool temperature is constantly at 23 degrees. Aside from being the largest rooftop pool in the Alps, the swimming pool features an underwater sound system, counter current swimming and massage jets. The roof deck has a bar and a lounge with cozy sofas where you can relax and enjoy the 360 degrees panoramic views. There’s also a modern fitness center.
Schwazer Adler is in a convenient location, a short walk from the Kitzbuhel old town and about 10 minutes up the hill to Hahnenkamm Gondola.
Schwazer Adler Kitzbuhel is perfect for younger couples and group of friends who will enjoy the revamped rooms, the spa facilities and the hotel’s location.
Schwazer Adler is in a convenient location, a short walk from the Kitzbuhel old town and about 10 minutes up the hill to Hahnenkamm Gondola. A free ski bus leaves from outside the hotel 15 minutes and can take you to the ski lifts.
- <10 min walk to lifts
If the world-famous Hahnenkamm World Cup Men’s downhill race didn’t exist, Kitzbühel would still be loved for its enchanting and historic medieval town and excellent ski mountain.
Read more about Kitzbuhel and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- concierge services
- designated smoking areas
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- luggage storage
- outdoor pool
- room service (limited hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- spa services on site
- steam room
- train station pickup (complimentary)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hotel Schwarzer Adler Kitzbühel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.