- Stylishly warm and welcoming rooms and suites for a luxurious stay
- 5-star service and true mountain hospitality
- Giant chocolate e-clairs to share (or not!) at the Beef Bar
- Superb breakfast buffet for a hearty way to start your day
Located in an unbeatable ski-in ski-out location in Meribel, Hotel Le Coucou is a wonderful 5 star boutique hotel. Snuggled on the mountainside of Le Rond-Point des Pistes, the hotel blends elegance with the look and feel of a traditional chalet.
The hotel boasts 55 hotel rooms, including 39 stylish suites, alongside two independent chalets (perfect for the ultimate family ski vacation). Each room features an abundance of woodwork, stone and soft fabrics, keeping with the classic mountain style. Antique furniture and architectural design creates a stylish yet tranquil atmosphere throughout each room; a warm and welcoming environment for couples and families. The Deluxe and Prestige rooms are nice and spacious, and offer a balcony space, while the larger Junior Suites provide additional seating areas to cosy up each evening. The Superior and Prestige suites feature separate bedrooms and stunning views of the surrounding Jardin Alpin and the Belvedere piste. Many of the rooms interconnect, which make them ideal for families.
The luxurious 2, 3 and 4 bedroom chalets comfortably accommodate larger families and groups of friends. Each boasts a fully fitted kitchen, large cathedral living areas with vaulted ceilings and bay windows for enjoying the wonderful views over the Meribel valley. Guests can also make the most of private ski room, indoor pool and private spa, as well as all the facilities of the hotel.
Hotel Le Coucou is home to fantastic dining options, with something to suit the whole family. Enjoy warm tasty crepes at the Bar (a hit among the kids!), a pre-dinner cocktail or après at the Beef Bar's slopeside terrace, or scrumptious pizza and Italian specialties at Bianca Neve. A popular spot is by the fireside in the Fumoir; often the place to be among the adults for a post-dinner drink (and cigar).
Also on-site at Hotel Le Coucou is a great wellness centre, offering spa, steam room, two heated pools, jacuzzi, and yoga for guests. Scout loves the boutique-style ski room, with dedicated attendants that are on hand to help get the kids into their gear each morning.
Hotel Le Coucou is a wonderful lodging option for families and couples in Meribel, particularly for those seeking ski-in ski-out access and high-end (and warm) hospitality and service. As it is located well up on the slopes, away from the main village it is not the most convenient choice for those that wish to spend a lot of time in the village. However there is a hotel shuttle on offer.
Hotel Le Coucou is ideal for families and couples seeking a 5 star boutique hotel in Meribel, with fantastic on-site services and high-end service.
Hotel Le Coucou is ideally located in a ski-in ski-out position on the slopes of Meribel (close to Le Rond-Point des Pistes). The free shuttle stops close by for easy access to other parts of the resort and the Meribel main village.
Find a great map of the Meribel ski area and location of Hote Le Coucou here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Méribel is a chic chalet-style village in the heart of the extensive 3 Vallées ski area. It has some excellent slopes, a hopping après scene and luxurious hotels, mixed with private chalets.
Read more about Méribel and other hotels in the area.
- Ski-in / Ski-out
- Steam room
- Italian restaurant
- Slope-side restaurant
- Indoor and outdoor bar
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Experience Manager
- Room Service
- Laundry service
- Housekeeping twice per day
- Laptop on request
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking with valet service
- Shuttle service
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Kid’s Club
- Teen's club
- Ski Shop
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hotel Le Coucou. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.