- On-site bar which is very comfortable although luxurious
- The suites with big bathrooms and bathtubs
- Professional and efficient staff
- Excellent personalized service
- Beautiful wellness area
An exclusive 5 star hotel that exudes elegance, sophistication and style, Hotel Arlberg is one of the iconic hotels in Lech, having served thousands of guest through the more than 50 years of its existence. It is a family owned and operated hotel by the infamous Schneider family, and is situated in one of the loveliest areas in the center of Lech village.
Hotel Arlberg has 51 rooms ranging from single rooms to luxury suites. Each of the rooms has its own distinctive style but all of them have been done with exquisite furnishings and finishes. No expense was spared when this hotel underwent recent renovations and this is evidenced by the beautiful rooms. All of them are equipped with modern amenities including L‘Occitane beauty products and free wi-fi internet access.
The restaurants at Hotel Arlberg serve outstanding food served by its chef Franz Riedler, who has been at the hotel for more than 25 years. The Walser Stube is known for its Austrian specialties and its “to die’ for fondue. It is a superb restaurant with very beautiful furnishings. If you had your fill of Austrian dishes, La Fenice will satisfy your cravings for Italian dishes. The hotel has a bar lounge area which is very cozy and emanates luxury, warmth and comfort. You can have drinks alone or with your friends, or perhaps catch up with your reading while having cocktails or après drinks.
Tired from spending a day in the slopes? Have a luxurious and relaxing time at the hotel’s Senses Spa, a modern wellness area with Asian touches, which features an outdoor Jacuzzi, bio sauna, Finnish sauna, steam bath, solarium, infrared cabin and relaxation lounge. You can also have a relaxing swim at its indoor swimming pool which has a great view too. The spa also offers massages and beauty treatments. There’s also a small gym.
Hotel Arlberg is one of the hotels in Lech that derive its pleasure from providing you the best service in a traditional and elegant atmosphere so you can enjoy an amazing ski vacation.
The hotel is ideal for couples who want to enjoy a weekend or a romantic ski holiday in Lech.
Hotel Arlberg is in an excellent location just steps from the Ski School and Schlegelkopf ski lift, and across a bridge from the Rufikopf tram. It’s also right in the center of everything else in Lech such as bars, restaurants and commercial establishments.
Lech is a charming village and excellent ski resort in the Arlberg ski area of Austria. It truly has something for everyone.
Read more about Lech and other hotels in the area.
- concierge services
- designated smoking areas
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- full-service spa
- indoor pool
- outdoor seasonal pool
- room service
- ski-in/ski-out access
- spa services on site
- spa tub
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hotel Arlberg. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.