- Chic alpine styling in the Superior rooms
- Breakfast included daily with scrumptous pastries
- Unbeatable ski-in ski-out location in Val d'Isere
Hotel Altitude is a wonderful boutique hotel in Val d'Isere, with warm and welcoming contemporary rooms and unbeatable ski-in ski-out access to the slopes. Boasting only 40 rooms, the hotel offers genuine mountain hospitality and top notch on-site facilities for all.
The rooms on offer at Hotel Altitude are bright, spacious, and ideal for a longer stay. They are well suited to families and boast everything you need (and nothing you don't) for your ski getaway. The Standard rooms are perfect for solo skiers and couples, and guests can choose a South Facing room (with lovely panoramic views of the surrounding mountains) or Village Facing room (with as the name suggests, views of Val d'Isere village). They are available in both twin bedding and double bed configurations and are styled in a modern mountain feel. The Superior rooms are more spacious, and are decorated with a mix of classic Savoy style with light wood and natural fabrics throughout. The largest of the hotel rooms, they include a master bedroom with double bed and an additional single bed, sleeping up to 3 guests comfortably. For families, the hotel offers duplex style lodging, with flexible bedding options (generally a double plus two twin beds), and your choice of view and upgrades to Superior level lodging. Every room has a balcony for guests to make the most of the mountain and village views.
Hotel Altitude offers great facilities for guests, including pool and wellness cente, ski storage, luggage room, and extras such as board games for the kids. Enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast in the on-site restaurant (the pastries are to die for!), or spend an afternoon in the sunshine with après on the terrace. Cosy up with a good book or mingle with friends at the Hotel Altitude bar, or enjoy some live music.
Its ski-in ski-out location makes Hotel Altitude a perfect choice for families and avid skiers, providing easy access to the slopes each day and wonderful alpine hotel rooms.
Who should stay here
Hotel Altitude is ideal for families seeking ski-in ski-out lodging in Val d'Isere, and spacious hotel rooms with flexible bedding options for all.
Hotel Altitude boasts an unbeatable ski-in ski-out location on the slopes of Val d'Isere. It is a short walk to the main village area and close to local restaurants, shops and resort facilities. Find a great map of the Val d'Isere village and location of Hotel Altitude here (Red Dot #27 - G9).
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Val d'Isere
Val d’Isere is one of Scout’s favorite ski resorts, thanks to its winning combination of an extensive and excellent ski area, decent ski-lift systems, with a true European-style, charming village, a wide variety of accommodation and easy access. From party-goers and extreme skiers to families or romantic couples – Val d’Isere is perfect for everyone.
Read more about Val d'Isere and other hotels in the area.
- Bar & Lounge
- Après terrace
- Outdoor pool & hot tub
- Breakfast included daily
- Ski storage
- Luggage room
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hotel Altitude. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.
Subscribe to the Scout newsletter - a regular roundup of news from the slopes and magazine articles.