- The two hot tubs on the rooftop
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Great location in the heart of the action
- Clever renovations for an old building
- The gas fireplaces and full kitchens in the one-bedroom units
Chilcoot Lodge offers spacious units in a great location - centrally located and just a few steps from all of Silver Star’s restaurants bars, shops and a mere 100 meters from the ski slopes.
Chilcoot Lodge has two types of accommodations you can choose from. The regular room can accommodate up to four people, and has two queen beds, TV/DVD, bar-fridge, coffee maker and a full bathroom. The one-bedroom units can accommodate four adults and two kids, and consists of a queen bed and a single bunk bed in the bedroom, TV/DVD, a living area with a sleeper sofa, a gas fireplace, a full kitchen, and a dining area. The regular rooms and one-bedroom units can be combined so you get two bedrooms plus its amenities, and can accommodate up to eight adults and two kids (though it would be tight). The Lodge is not known for its views although the units located on the top floor have better views.
Chilcoot Lodge does not have any recreational facilities except for the two hot tubs on the rooftop which Scout loves. Other facilities and amenities include ski lockers, a shared laundry facility and daily housekeeping services. This “no-frills” lodge might not have luxurious amenities offered by other lodges and hotels, but if you are looking for a comfortable, modern, up-to-date and clean accommodations, then Chilcoot Lodge will not disappoint.
Chilcoot Lodge is great for those who want good value in a convenient location, and those who are not too fussy in terms of views and recreational facilities. Minimum age for booking is 25 years.
Chilcoot Lodge is conveniently located in the village of Silver Star. It is just a walk away from dining options, bars and ski rental shops. It is 100 meters from the ski slopes so access to skiing is easy each morning.
Find a great map of the Silver Star Village Area and location of Chilcoot Lodge here.
- Short walk to lifts
About Silver Star
Silver Star Ski Resort in Canada boasts one of the most unique ski villages in the world, and a deceptively large, world-class ski area in the heart of British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley. Silver Star has something for everyone, yet it’s particularly great for those wanting an easy and fun family ski vacation. It has been a popular choice for many years, and recently celebrated it's 60th year! That means they've had plenty of years to perfect their resort operations, and visitors to Silver Star are sure to be impressed with the quality of snow, facilities, and services. The resort has also been voted the Best Ski Resort in the Okanagan region across multiple years - with results like that, Silver Star is a must-ski for families in Canada.
Read more about Silver Star and other hotels in the area.
- Cable TV
- Fireplace (in all one bedrooms & two bedrooms)
- Free wireless internet access
- Shared hot tub
- Shared laundry facility
- Ski lockers
- Ski-in/Ski out
- No pets
- Conference Center & meeting space
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 11am
- Front Desk Hours: Winter - 24 hours
- Property is non-smoking.
- Housekeeping: Daily
- Minimum age to rent a hotel unit is 19 years. The minimum age to rent a townhome or condo is 25 years.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property (including apartment common areas), fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- Credit card details and authorization are required to be provided to Chilcoot Lodge on or prior to check-in as a security deposit ($200 pre-authorization).
- Room numbers and views are not guaranteed. Late check-outs are not guaranteed. If requested, additional fees may apply and would be payable at the front desk by the guest. Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Chilcoot Lodge. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.