- Great bar and restaurant on site
- Modern, stylish touches throughout
- Some rooms have great views of Mt Yotei and the ski slopes
- Rhythm service counter situated at Always Niseko
Always Niseko is a hip hotel in Hirafu, offering 104 stylish rooms in a variety of configurations. Great for couples, families and groups alike, this hotel has a modern vibe which makes it the perfect place to meet fellow powder lovers.
Clearly targeting a "younger" crowd, this crowd-pleaser spares the luxuries (and space) to create a quality, value option within walking distance of Hirafu. The hotel is decorated with bright, modern colours splashed on the walls and is clearly trying to be the coolest place in town. The rooms are more simply decorated, though they are all quite small and without a huge amount of storage. They do have comfy beds and great showers so it’s all about priorities! Plus, daily housekeeping is included (bonus!). The Yotei suites, however, have plenty of room for up to four people and are definitely Scout’s pick – if you can afford to splash out a bit. Some rooms offer enough space under the bed to store keep your luggage out of the way. Scout loves that there are individual heating thermostats in each of the rooms, as many hotel rooms in Niseko tend to be incredibly warm!
Always Niseko has an on-site bar and restaurant, perfect for kicking back after a day on the slopes drinking local beer and tasting some of the delicious cuisine on offer. Enjoy a hearty breakfast and meet some like-minded skiers on one of the communal tables, or pop in for a filling lunch. Walk in under 10-minutes (or catch the hotel shuttle which runs every 30 minutes) into Hirafu village where you can indulge in the nightlife – or for those seeking tranquillity an onsen instead.
The Always Niseko hotel rooms accommodate between two and four guests, but interconnecting rooms can be booked for families wishing to share. Each room features comfortable western beds and private bathroom facilities. The ground floor rooms can be a little noisy from the foot traffic.
Although you’re not far from the chair lifts to the slopes, Scout suggests taking the free hotel shuttle for easy access to the village and ski lifts. There is a Rhythm Rentals service counter on site, so you can check-in for your rental fitting and the team from Rhythm will come and collect you.
Always Niseko is perfect for “younger” guests with a range of rooms providing comfort at great value prices. Whether you’re a solo traveller or are visiting as a couple, family or group, Always Niseko is a great place to stay.
I loved the fresh, young feel of Always Niesko and there was always a great crowd in the bar. The breakfast was great too! The rooms were on the small side. - Stephanie, Scout customer 2017
Always Niseko is located in the quiet Kabayama region, not far from Hirafu village. It is close to a public shuttle which can take you to all the local sights and is just 700m from the main Hirafu intersection – about a 7 minute walk. The hotel shuttle service runs on a timetable to the Hirafu Welcome Center and chair lifts is the best way to get to the slopes.
- <10 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- Reception & Concierge
- Ski Storage
- Restaurant serving breakfast and dinner
- Timetabled Shuttle
- TV with English channels
- All guests may be required to give their full name, age, passport number, postal address, nationality and occupation on or prior to check-in, in compliance with Japanese Law.
- Property is non-smoking.
- Cots (cribs) and highchairs can be requested at time of booking and are subject to availability and an extra charge.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property, fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- Credit card details and authorization may be required to be provided upon prior check-in as a security deposit.
- Check-out is 10AM. Late check-outs may be possible on a request basis and a charge applies.
- Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate for all rooms at Always Niseko for up to 2 guests in the Zen and Niseko rooms and for up to 4 guests in the Yotei Suite.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Always Niseko. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.