- The rustic styling
- Great location on the edge of the village
- The outdoor sauna that faces Mont Blanc
Designed to reflect the region’s natural beauty, Alpaga is a wonderfully rustic yet modern 5-star hotel in Megeve with fantastic alpine detailing and furnishings. Accommodation is spacious and comfortable with everything from elegant Classic rooms to large private chalets and suites.
The property is set on a large block of land with rooms scattered throughout various buildings. The rooms are all styled in a Scandi/alpine modern with plenty of lovely decorations and finishes to make you feel comfortable and cosy. the views vary from surrounding mountains and the buildings of Alpaga.
If you are a large group you can rent one of the stunning private chalets that range in size for up to 12 people. They feature a more traditional, French chalet style and are perfect for families and groups looking for a luxurious private getaway.
The on-site restaurant Le Table de L’Alpaga boasts a Michelin star and guests will not be disappointed by the delicious local cuisine on offer.
Not only is Alpaga ideal for hitting the slopes, this 5-star hotel features a top quality spa with sauna, pool and hot tub to help you relax and unwind. Alpaga has one of our favourite hot tubs we've seen - a cute little wood heated outdoor hot tub surrounded by snow. Just magical!
Alpaga is located about a 5 minute drive from the center of Megeve and the ski lifts. The location is peaceful and perfect for those looking for a little seclusion, quiet and privacy, yet not too far away from the action.
Alpaga is great for skiers looking for a 5-star alpine hotel on the edge of Megeve. It has all the luxuries you’ll need with added charm and character.
Alpaga is situated on the outskirts of Megeve village - about a five minute drive from the center and the ski lifts. It is close enough to the centre to enjoy the shops, bars and restaurants but far enough away to have a tranquil stay. You can find a village map of Megeve here. Alpaga is the blue dot 1 (K4).
- Hotel shuttle provided
Nestled on the edge of the Mont Blanc massif, Megève is one of the most magical ski resorts in France, possibly the world. An historic village center is set against the backdrop of pretty, tree-lined slopes with the spectacular Alps beyond - the views of Mont Blanc are the best of any ski resort.
Read more about Megeve and other hotels in the area.
- Sun Terrace
- Michelin-starred Restaurant
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Scandinavian Bath
- Spa Treatments
- Fitness Center
- Kid's Club
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Alpaga. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.