- The spacious rooms
- The hotel has some very helpful English speaking staff
- The views on the higher floors facing the mountains and the slopes
- The outdoor onsen in the adjoining Kiroro Town
- It’s not possible to ski in and out from the Kiroro Tribute Portfolio hotel though it is very close to a ski run
- The Superior room is quite big and makes a good choice for those who do not want to pay extra
- Some of the rooms located on the lower floor may look out to other parts of the building
- Free shuttle to and from the ski base area which leaves every ten minutes
A big, busy, vibrant hotel especially during the ski season, The Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel caters to an upscale market that prefers a modern Japanese stay, compared to the very westernised Sheraton Hotel up the road.
The hotel has 282 guest rooms with numerous types of accommodations you can choose from ranging from the superior rooms to huge suite rooms. The suites are equipped with massage chairs and bathrooms which are by the window so you get great views while taking a bath! All the rooms are very spacious and are some of the biggest Scout has seen in Japan. The Superior rooms are fantastic options for those who like a little more space but without the price-tag. All of the rooms are tastefully designed and were recently re-furbished along with the rest of the hotel. They are decorated in typical city, high-end style with mellow tones and white bed spreads – a refreshing change from the pastel colours that featured heavily before the renovation! Most of the rooms have great views of the mountain and ski slopes but there are some rooms especially those located on the lower floors, that look out to other buildings. The Deluxe rooms are ideal for families, offering a twin or king bedding option, plus a spacious living with sofa bed.
There are a ton of extra activities to enjoy in The Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel including six restaurants, two bars, and a grand lobby. If you want, you can also enjoy a bath in one of the lovely outdoor onsen at next door Kiroro Town, which is included in the accommodation. Other facilities at Kiroro Town include a day spa, hot bath, swimming pool, entertainment complex and a few shops.
The Kiroro Tribute Hotel might not be right at the ski base area but it makes up for it with its very spacious, luxurious rooms, great facilities, restaurants, accommodating staff, and much more.
The Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel is for anyone who wants a slightly up market, yet Japanese, experience in Kiroro Ski Resort, without necessarily requiring to be fully ski-in ski-out.
The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, is located about a three-minute shuttle ride to the ski base area. It is not possible to ski-in ski-out, however with the addition of a new "Chondola" (chair lift and gondola) and a ski run to this part of the resort, it is only a minute's walk from the locker room to the slopes. Shuttle to and from the ski area is provided and leaves every ten minutes.
- Short walk to lifts
Kiroro Snow World is mid-sized ski resort close to the coast of Hokkaido, Japan, which means it gets dumped with tons and tons of snow. As well as being a powder lover’s paradise, this purpose-built resort is also a great option for families who want convenience, value, and smaller crowds than nearby Niseko. Easily acessible from Chitose Airport, Kiroro is a great spot for those new to Japanese powder and skiing off-piste.
Read more about Kiroro and other hotels in the area.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.