- A ski shuttle service to get you to/from the slopes
- Beautiful mix of modern Japanese and Western decor and furnishings
- Private onsen bathtubs with a wonderful view
- The small things - like heated flooring, deluxe linen, and rain showers
Yasuragi by Odin offers the height of luxury in one of the most sought-after Lower Hirafu addresses. These five, boutique apartments have been designed with peace and relaxation in mind (the Japanese meaning of Yasuragi), with bright, airy, loft-style living areas, modern furnishings and a stylish onsen bath to provide spa-like serenity.
At Yasuragi, guests can choose between two and three-bedroom apartments, or can opt for the penthouse suite which offers spectacular views of Mt Yotei. All apartments feature king beds, stylish ensuite bathrooms, modern kitchen facilities, open-plan lounge and dining areas, gas fireplaces and in-room climate control. Guests also have use of free WiFi throughout, free parking, reception and concierge services, a private shuttle service and a ski storage and drying room. The Western styling of the rooms pairs perfectly with the natural Japanese touches throughout, minimalist décor and the 'butterfly wing' design of the building itself. The highlight of these apartments has to be the onsen style baths; offering naturally screened privacy and creating a sanctuary for body and soul (perfect after a long day on the slopes).
While the apartments do allow guests to be completely self-catered if they wish, there are also a selection of great restaurants just 5 minutes away and the main street is just a 10-15-minute uphill walk (without gear). Guests therefore have the best of both worlds and can decide on the type of vacation that suits them. The staff at Yasuragi are on hand to help with anything throughout your stay, and the private shuttle drivers are more than happy to accommodate you when heading to/from the slopes.
Yasuragi by Odin is the perfect match for families and couples in Lower Hirafu, providing ultimate relaxation and luxury and easy access to the slopes of Niseko.
Yasuragi is ideal for those seeking a luxurious ski apartment located in Lower Village with modern facilities, Japanese baths, and a convenient ski shuttle to the slopes.
Yasuragi by Odin is located in Lower Village, just a 5 minute walk from local bars, shops and restaurants and a 10-15-minute walk from the main street intersection. While Yasuragi is quite a walk with gear from the slopes, there is a free, private concierge service available daily.
- Hotel shuttle provided
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- Work Space
- 24 hour live-in reception staff
- Audio system
- Car Parking
- Drying Room
- Japanese Personal Onsen style oversized bath
- Fitness gym
- Gas fireplace
- Private Ski Shuttle
- Restaurant reservations
- Room by Room heating controls
- Satellite TV
- Side balcony
- Ski room
- Strictly no-smoking
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
10% Off Early Bird Deal!
Save up to 10% OFF at selected Niseko apartments. Book by May 30!
Get up to 10% OFF at selected apartments in Niseko when you book before May 30. T&Cs apply. Blackout dates apply. Free cancellation.
|Valid: Dec 1, 2021 - Apr 30, 2022, book by May 30, 2021|
|Blackout Dates Apply.|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.