- The penthouses have great views and outdoor Jacuzzis.
- Guests can store ski equipment at storage facilities that are right on the slopes by the gondola. Storage facilities include heated boot racks.
- In-resort services (such as babysitting, wine delivery and etc) can be easily organized via the concierge.
Yama Shizen is a modern apartment complex located in Upper Hirafu. It’s in a peaceful part of the village, yet close enough to all the great bars and restaurants that are on offer. Better still, it’s a mostly flat, 5-10 minute walk to either the Ace Quad chairlift or the Hirafu gondola station, where as a guest of Yama Shizen you’ll have access to free ski storage services. So there’s no need to lug your boots and skis around, or catch a transfer bus.
There are two buildings that make up the Yama Shizen complex – with the very straightforward classifications of ‘East’ and ‘West’. Both have the same layouts and room configurations, ranging from studios to palatial penthouses complete with Jacuzzis on the balconies.
The apartments are well equipped with modern furnishings, laundries, LCD satellite TVs and DVD players, plus they all have balconies. The bedrooms are furnished with split king beds, making them suitable for groups of friends, children or couples.
At the opposite end of the spectrum are the studios, which are more like hotel rooms. They’re small – just 24sqm to be exact – and include a bit of lounge space plus a simple kitchenette with a bar fridge, toaster and microwave. However they’re perfectly adequate for a couple who are planning to spend most evenings dining out.
The one, two and three bedroom apartments have full kitchens and living areas.
Yama Shizen would be perfect for those wanting a good quality self catered apartment in a great location. Fine for groups, families or couples.
We loved Yama Shizen - good clean facilities, apartment was huge which was what we needed with 2 teenagers and location was perfect close to supermarket and restaurants. We loved that we could do the check in process in our rooms once we arrived and not have to stand around reception area with suitcases and the second day bin collection and mid week clean was wonderful to have. Melissa, Scout Customer 2019
Yama Shizen is located in the upper part of Upper Hirafu. It's in a desirable location, super close to the lifts, onsen, and local restaurants and bars. You can find a map of Niseko village here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- concierge services
- free wi-fi
- front desk (limited hours)
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- multilingual staff
- ski storage (on slope and in building)
- train or bus station pickup (complimentary)
- Property is non-smoking.
- Cleaning: Fresh towels and rubbish removed every 2nd day (not including arrival and departure days); mid stay clean and linen change only if staying 7 nights or more. (Penthouses receive a full clean every second day).
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property (including apartment common areas), fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- Credit card details and authorization are required to be provided to Niseko Central on or prior to check-in as a security deposit.
- A charge of JPY 10,000 for each hour or part thereof that the accommodation is occupied past the Check-Out time will be charged.
- Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
Additional Concierge Services: Niseko Central offers additional services to make your Niseko stay more enjoyable including welcome food packs, wine delivery, babysitting and childcare, day trips, and massage. Please enquire directly with Niseko Central to organise these services.
Complimentary Ski Valet is exclusive to all guests staying in Niseko Central properties. Ski-in/Ski-out equipment storage (including boot dryers) available on the ground floor of the Hirafu Gondola building (open 8am - 5pm daily). Overnight tuning also available (extra cost).
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
30% Off Early Bird Offer
Get up to 30% OFF at selected apartments in Niseko when you book before May 31! T&Cs Apply.
Save up to 30% OFF at Niseko Central properties in Niseko when you book before May 31! Blackout dates apply. T&Cs apply. Discounts available on a limited number of nights in hotel, subject to availability.
|Valid: Dec 4, 2021 - Apr 30, 2022, book by May 31, 2021|
|18 December 2021 - 02 January, 2022 & 29 January - 06 February 2022|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.