- The convenient slope-side location.
- This is a condo complex with a few of the luxuries of a nice hotel – such as a daily maid service, shuttle to the airports, a pool and hot tub, and onsite check in.
- Ski rental is available onsite for added convenience.
- Property is managed by Vacasa which offers great concierge and on-call services.
- All of the condos feature washers, dryers and wood-burning fireplaces.
- There are no elevators for hauling your gear into your condo – but even if you’re on a higher floor it’s only a few flights of stairs.
- The condos are individually owned and decorated – and therefore one can look very different to the next.
- The residences are slightly separate from the condo complex. They are new, very large stand-alone townhouses.
- Ski-in, ski-out access is suitable for intermediates and above.
- No direct walking access to the Snowmass village, however, the complex has on-demand shuttles.
Where Aspen is party-central and home to a number of luxury hotels, Snowmass has a reputation for being the more peaceful, family-friendly mountain town. Snowmass Mountain itself has some great varied ski terrain, but it is definitely the gentler, more intermediate mountain out of the four in the area. As a result, Snowmass has a seemingly endless supply of condominium complexes, many of which enjoy ski-in ski-out locations.
One of those that has been around for a long time – and is an enduring favourite with skiers, is Woodrun. Situated on the Eastern side of the slopes, it provides great ski-in ski-out access for all condos. Often for those on the ground floor, you can pretty much ski right up to your door. It certainly makes it easy for families for want to get going in the morning, and who want the option to split up and do their own thing during the day. Just one thing to note - the ski-in/ski-out access may be challenging for true beginners.
The condos are simply but comfortably furnished, and the management group ensures that certain quality standards are upheld. Meanwhile, the layout of the condos is clever – with plenty of space for families to spread out (the bedrooms can be a little on the small side). Many of the condos feature great views, although the layout of the building means they’re quite varied. Generally speaking, the condos on the higher floors have slightly better mountain or slope-side views, while many (but not all) on the ground floor have direct ski-in ski-out access. It’s a toss-up as to which is more important. Condos range between Standard, Preferred, and Exceptional, with the latter having updated appliances and renovated interior. Each unit offers different bedding options, so it's best to advise your requirements and Scout can match the best condo to your needs.
Each unit is designer decorated with a fully equipped kitchen including microwave oven, washer/dryer, wood-burning fireplace, whirlpool bathtub and/or steam shower, high-speed internet access and complimentary covered parking. Accommodations are individually owned and uniquely decorated. The condo complex itself boasts convenient ski-in, ski-out access with an on-site ski rental shop, fitness room, heated outdoor pool, hot tub and saunas. Nothing too fancy but everything a family needs for a great ski vacation. The property is managed by Vacasa, which offers on-call concierge and are there in the event of any issues.
A newer addition to the complex are several luxurious residences. These townhomes have been constructed in line with the high quality standards we’ve come to expect from the Aspen area – and they’ve been decorated to a similar level. These residences would be great for large families who are looking for a luxurious home away from home. They are truly magical.
Woodrun Place Condos & Townhomes are a popular choice for families on a budget, who enjoy convenience of ski-in/ski-out access and close to resort facilities. There is a condo or townhome to suit all families and budgets.
The condos are perfect for families on a budget who want to be close to the ski school while enjoying ski-in ski-out access to the Snowmass slopes. The residences enjoy the same prime position, but are up there with some of the most luxurious homes in the village.
Woodrun Place condos are perfectly located slope-side at Snowmass for easy access to and from the runs, however, the condo complex is not within walking distance of the village. Shuttles will take you to the airport and Snowmass village on request.
Find a great link to a map of the Snowmass Village and location of Woodrun Place Condos here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- accessible parking
- airport transportation (complimentary)
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- barbecue grill(s)
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge services
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free covered parking
- free garage parking
- free self parking
- front desk (limited hours)
- laundry facilities
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski shuttle (complimentary)
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- spa tub
- swimming pool - outdoor
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Woodrun Place Condominiums & Residences. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.