- The Infinity hot tubs (a great spot to soak after a day on the slopes)
- If you’re travelling with kids, this hotel features a really fun Kids Club (for an additional charge). The Kids Club will also bring kids up to ski school via a Beaver Creek Bus.
- There is a gondola just outside the rear entrance of the hotel to ferry you up to the main base village area.
- The fantastic Maya modern mexican restaurant for dinner.
- Westin Riverfront is located in Avon, which is about a 10-15 minute drive from Beaver Creek Village.
- The nearby gondola takes skiers to Beaver Creek Landing, where you can change to a chairlift that will transport you to the Bachelor Gulch ski base. This process takes about 10 minutes, not including lift lines.
- Dining options in Avon are limited.
- The traditional rooms look North to the I-70.
- There is a commual laundry on site for convenience.
If you’re the kind of traveler who wants it all – Westin Riverfront will not disappoint. The hotel is located in Avon, which is a small township on the side of the I-70 Highway and a 10-15 minute drive from Beaver Creek Village. Although it isn’t situated on the mountain, you can access the slopes via chairlifts that leave right from the back door of the hotel. The silver lining is that if you feel like skiing Vail instead of Beaver Creek during your stay, it’s only a short drive up the valley.
A standout feature is the fitness section – very few hotels in the world could compare with what Westin Riverfront has to offer. If your legs aren’t tired enough from a day on the mountain, they certainly will be after a workout at the Westin. The huge, well-equipped gym is just the start; there are also studios for yoga, pilates, cycling and group exercise. Even better, all of this is included in the rate (although classes are available for an additional fee).
If you’re starting to feel exhausted at the mere thought of all this physical exertion, it’s important to note that Westin Riverfront also offers a beautiful day spa; Spa Anjali. Complete with three Infinity hot tubs, Spa Anjali offers full services, steam rooms, and a large saltwater lap pool (complete with a bar) for all guests.
The Westin is home to one of the most popular restaurants in Beaver Creek, Maya. Offering fantastic modern Mexican cuisine and incredible cocktails, it's a must-visit. You can also find The Lift cafe and a mini Starbucks at The Market for a quick grab-and-go lunch or snack, or head to the Lookout Bar to sample a local Colorado microbrew (hello après!).
A great choice for families, Westin Riverfront also offers a fantastic Kids Club. It’s suitably messy (isn’t that how all child care centres should be?) and kids can stay for an hour, or a half or full day (for a fee). Another great service on offer is the kid’s ski school shuttle, which is fully supervised – escorting your kids from the hotel, checking them into ski school, and bringing them back again at the end of the day. This leaves more time for mum and dad to get out to tackle the powder snow… or to relax at a yoga class.
The rooms are uniformly furnished (as you'd expect at a Westin), and range from standard hotel room to 3 bedroom condos. With over 236 rooms in the complex, there is bound to be one to match your style and preference. The Studio rooms are a popular choice as they offer an economy kitchen for those who like a little self catering, while the larger condos boast washer & dryer, fireplace, and full kitchen. Bedding in the condo are somewhat uniform, so make sure you note what bedding you require upon room request and we can find the best room to suit your needs. Valley and Mountain Views are available upon request, and although a small premium, it's worth the extra penny for that amazing evening alpenglow.
The Westin Riverfront is ideal for those seeking the familiarity of a large, luxurious hotel chain, and who don’t mind being a little separate from the ski slopes. It’s also a great choice for fitness freaks!
Westin Riverfront is located by the river in Avon – a small township at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain. Skiers can take a shuttle bus to the mountain, or they can jump on the nearby gondola and get a connecting chair to Bachelor Gulch. Being located in Avon has other advantages, including great shopping facilities and a number of restaurants to choose from.
- Short walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek is one of those great skiing experiences that everyone should have. The resort lives up to its tagline “Not Exactly Roughing It” in every way – from the quality of the groomed runs, the premium guest services, the cookies in the afternoon and escalators to whizz you up to the slopes. But as luxurious as it is, everyone will feel at home as it radiates a friendly, more peaceful vibe than other huge resorts in the area. Perfect for families, Beaver Creek has terrain to suit all ability levels, a world-class ski school, accommodation options to suit every need and desire, and resort facilities that are second to none.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Beaver Creek can be found here.
Read more about Beaver Creek and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- accessibility equipment for the deaf
- accessible bathroom
- accessible parking
- accessible path of travel
- air-conditioned public areas
- airport transportation (surcharge)
- audiovisual equipment
- babysitting or childcare
- banquet facilities
- beauty services
- braille or raised signage
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- business center
- business services
- children's club
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- computer rental
- concierge desk
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- event catering
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- full-service health spa
- garage parking (surcharge)
- gift shops or newsstand
- grocery store
- hair salon
- health club
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- medical assistance available
- multilingual staff
- multiple large conference rooms
- multiple small meeting rooms
- number of buildings/towers - 1
- number of floors - 9
- pets allowed
- picnic area
- roll-in shower
- room service (24 hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- steam room
- supervised childcare/activities
- swimming pool - outdoor
- television in lobby
- total number of rooms - 210
- use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- valet parking (surcharge)
- wedding services
- year built 2008
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.