- Proximity to the ski school and beginner slopes
- The quiet forested surroundings of the condos
- Flexible bedding arrangements to suit most families (king & split king options)
- Outdoor hot tubs at the various condos
Located a short distance from the main center of Copper Mountain (Center Village), West Village offers some of the resort's more luxurious Condo properties, as well as one that's the most convenient to the main ski school center. Book a variety of condos by filling out an accommodation enquiry form.
The Cache at Copper is a fantastic family friendly self-contained condo option in the West Village. There is no hot tub on site, however, guests have complimentary access to Copper Mountain Athletic Club which includes a 25-yard pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, and gym. Every condo boasts wonderfully spacious lounge, fully equipped kitchen, king or queen bedding, washer/dryer, and private balcony.
Cache is an easy few minutes walk to the lifts, and is particularly a great choice for families that have little ones in ski school, as the lessons are conducted at the base of Union Creek Lodge. The resort shuttle is conveniently located nearby for easy access into the centre village, or it is an appox. 10 minute walk.
The unassumingly impressive Union Creek Townhomes are located along Ten Mile Creek, about 200 yards from the Union Creek Quad Chair Lift via the recreation path. These beautiful, multi-level townhomes offer all the amenities you'd want in a mountain escape; including pine-framed windows looking out to views of the forested slopes, gourmet kitchen, patio and balcony, gas fireplace, complimentary wi-fi, private garage, and washer and dryer.
Ski school is located right out the front of Union Creek Townhomes, making it a fantastic choice for families.
Telemark Lodge is an ideal option for singles, couples, and small families, with a range of studio and one bedroom condos. Units boasts an open concept with kitchen (or kitchenette) and a living area that provides comfort and a great view of the mountain. The building is located in West Village, about 250 yards from the American Flyer Lift, and features an indoor hot tub, complimentary wi-fi, underground parking, laundry facilities and close vicinity to the shuttle stop.
The condos and townhomes located in West Village in Copper Mountain are great for families who require the ski school daily, and those happy to be dining in more often.
The condos at West Village at the Copper Mountain Resort are situated on the western side of the village, close to the ski school and beginner slopes. These are perfectly located for families who will regularly use the ski school. The condos at the Cache are around 10 minutes from the main village area but there is also a ski shuttle service.
Find a great map of Copper Mountain Resort and location of the West Village condo properties here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
About Copper Mountain
Copper Mountain is one of Colorado’s biggest surprise packages. Fun terrain, long runs, great value accommodation & easy access from Denver. Copper is particularly great for families who want an easy, fun ski vacation without the need for a huge town or village.
Read more about Copper Mountain and other hotels in the area.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at West Village Condos & Townhomes. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.