- Thanks to its central location there’s no need to rent a car – everything is a short walk away.
- The furnishings are consistently high quality.
- Each condo has a large private deck and a fireplace to cosy up around.
Breckenridge has very few properties that would qualify as premium. On top of this, most condo developments are individually owned, which means that the standard of furnishings and finishes can vary wildly from one place to the next. However, Water House on Main Street is one that qualifies as a true high-end option – with set decorating packages for owners enforcing a consistent standard of quality.
Located right on Main Street (Breckenridge’s main drag) and very close to the base of Peak 9, this is the choice for those who are seeking a high-quality experience in a highly convenient location.
Water House shares amenities with Main Street Station, which is managed by the same group (Vacasa). These include a pool and seven (count them!) hot tubs – all with views of the slopes. There is also a fitness centre, ski valet, movie theatre, and ski lockers situated a short walk from the lifts and the ticket office.
Meanwhile, the condos are spacious and have everything you need, including a fireplace, laundry and full kitchen. Plus all the finishes are top notch – good enough to please even the most discerning guest, including spacious living areas with elegant decor, top of the line finishes, custom wide plank flooring, and natural stone fireplaces. Bedding is great for families, and includes a king in the master, two twin beds that can be converted into a California king in the guest bedrooms, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
The only letdown is the views from the condos – which are fairly limited, with no mountain or slope-side views (however you will get views of either a babbling brook, a woodland area or other condos). This said, if you’re planning to ski all day you’ll hardly need a view – so if this doesn’t worry you, you’ll be perfectly happy at Water House on Main!
Couples and families looking for a high-end condo in Breckenridge within walking distance of town, yet also close to the slopes.
Right on Main Street , Water House is on the doorstep of all of Breckenridge’s main restaurants, bars and shops. It is about a 5 minute easy walk in ski boots from the property to the lift at the base of Peak 9.
Find a great map of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and location of Water House on Main Street here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
Breckenridge Ski Resort, a.k.a. ‘Breck’, is one of North America's top two most visited ski resorts. It is located in Summit County, Colorado – in the mountain town of Breckenridge. The resort area spans over five huge peaks and with five terrain parks, two half-pipes, and eight alpine bowls, so there is great skiing for all abilities. Added to this is a hip, historic mining town, with a ton of great restaurants and bars, endless shopping, and a lively après scene, making Breckenridge one of the USA's most premier resorts.
Read more about Breckenridge and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- coffee shop or café
- conference center
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- parking garage
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- steam room
- swimming pool - outdoor
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Water House on Main Street. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.