- Two fantastic outdoor hot tubs
- Super convenient location, only 100 yards from the gondola
- Spacious condos with comfortable furnishings
- Close to town shuttle for easy access to Vail Village
- Individual condos can be requested upon booking
- Although there are no in-room washer/dryers, there are laundry facilities within the property
- There are no ski lockers at Vantage Point so you'll either need to store them in your condo or use a locker close to the slopes
- Condo P601 is a great, modern four-bedroom condo that Scout loves
- There are Silver, Gold, & Platinum ratings to choose from
Vantage Point provides guests with spacious, well-equipped condos in the centre of Lionshead Village. Although not the most modern of condos, Vantage Point is great value (for Vail) and is all about the location. Within one block of the property you can find everything you need during a ski vacation: après bars, restaurants, shops and, of course the slopes! The Eagle Bahn Gondola and Chair Lift 8 are less than five minutes walk away and there is a shuttle service which can take you towards Vail Village or other slopes.
The condos at Vantage Point range from two to five-bedroom units so are great for everyone from couples to large families. Each condo features a kitchen, lounge, spacious bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms. Condos also boast a cosy fireplace and a balcony. Each conod is individually owned and operated so furnishings and fittings differ. Some of the condos can seem a little dated and you're unlikely to find the most up-to-date tech equipment, but for those seeking a comfortable place to rest their heads or a place to play a game of cards with the kids round the fire, Vantage Point fits the bill. Choose between Silver, Gold and Platinum condos depending on your budget and style preferences. Platinum condos are more likely to have been recently renovated. Bedding can vary between each condo, however, the majority have a king bed in the master bedroom, and a mix of twin beds or queens in other bedrooms. A sleeper sofa is also available for additional guests. Views can vary between wonderful mountain vistas to the surrounding valleys.
Outside of the condos, Vantage Point offers two year-round hot tubs which are ideal for soaking in after a hard day on the slopes; convenient on-site parking, two on-site laundry facilities (extra charge) and even a concierge service if required. Hot Tip: Enjoy a great morning coffee in the lobby of the nearby Landmark condo complex.
Vantage Point offer a great range of good-value self-contained accommodation for families, ideal for those wanting to be in the heart of Lionshead Village and within easy access to the gondola, ski school, and resort facilities.
Vantage Point is ideal for those seeking good-value ski accommodation in Vail. These ski condos are perfect for those who want to be in the heart of Lionshead Village with everything you need on your doorstep.
Vantage Point is situated in the heart of Lionshead Village, just moments away from a number of bars and restaurants. The Eagle Bahn Gondola, ski school and Chair Lift 8 are all within walking distance (barely 100 yards).
- Short walk to lifts
- On or close to public shuttle route
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- Hot Tubs
- Laundry Facilities
- Daily Housekeeping
- On-site Parking
- Conceirge services
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Vantage Point. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.