- Fantastic apartment facilities
- Spacious living areas, bedrooms, and bathrooms - perfect for families
- Flexibly apartment options
- Easy walking distance to the Kotobuki onsen (a must when in Rusutsu!)
The new Vale Rusutsu is taking luxury ski apartments to the next level in Hokkaido. Opening for the first time for the 2020/21 ski season, the Vale is set to become the talk of the town in Rusutsu, and is the first step of many in a master plan to rejuvenate one of Japan's favourite ski resorts.
The apartment at the Vale are nothing less than spectacular. A sense of space and elegance greets you as soon as you walk through the door, and the apartments' Japanese design oozes with natural fibres and textures. There is a unit on offer to suit all families, from one bedroom apartments up to four bedroom penthouses, and the option of flexible interconnecting suites. Each apartment boasts spacious living area, luxurious bathrooms, and fully equipped kitchenettes that truly offer you a home away from home. The larger three and four bedroom units are well-designed with large open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas that invite families and groups to gather together over a meal or relax with a drink in the living area. For additional luxury, the penthouses boast two terraced areas, a separate library room, and private onsen. Each apartment at the Vale comes with a choice of either a western ski slope or an eastern Mount Isola outlook, setting the perfect scene for a luxurious escape.
If you can drag yourself away from relaxation, you can head to the adjoining Rusutsu Resort North/South Hotel, home to the fantastic Kotobuki onsen, a five-star spa and health facility and Base Camp, a comprehensive retail, dining and entertainment hub. Vale Rusutsu is managed by NISADE, which offers an excellent in-resort concierge and first-class customer service.
The Vale Rusutsu was in the midst of development when Scout visited Rusutsu, however we're excited to return to experience this wonderful addition to the resort. Let us know if you would like some further information or interested in booking the Vale for your upcoming Rusutsu ski trip.
The Vale Rusutsu is perfect for families who seek a luxurious slopeside stay at Rusutsu.
The new Vale Rusutsu will be located slopeside on the West Mountain of Rusutsu ski resort. It will adjoin the current Rusutsu North/South Resort Hotel, with easy access to the resort facilities, restaurants and shops, and onsen.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Rusutsu Ski Resort in Hokkaido is a powder skiing and boarding paradise close to Niseko and Sapporo airports, with some hilarious Disneyland-style attractions on the side.
Read more about Rusutsu and other hotels in the area.
- On-site reception
- Free Wifi
- Shopping district
- Full kitchen
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Vale Rusutsu. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.