- Gondola ski storage facilities for convenience (no need to lug your skis each day to the slopes)
- Close to Lionshead Village
- Hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms on site
- Incredible penthouse suite (the views are amazing!)
Vail Spa offers two to four-bedroom condominiums for those seeking high quality self-catered accommodation in Vail. Although it is not a hotel, Vail Spa provides a number of amenities that makes this property so much more than a faceless set of condos. Vail Spa offers guests the chance to kick back and relax in both an indoor and outdoor pool as well as saunas, steam rooms and hot tubs. Massages are also available to book on site. The conceirge service is on hand throughout your stay to help book any additional activities and a daily housekeeping service is provided. This means you can enjoy your self-catering home-away-from-home with a little extra hotel luxury. As these condos are self-contained, there is no restaurant on-site, however there are plenty of restaurants within easy walking distance of the property.
The condos at Vail Spa vary in terms of size and style and many have been recently renovated to include modern kitchen appliances, comfortable lounges, bright open spaces and plush bedding. Most of the master bedrooms boast a comfy king bed, with twin bedding in other bedrooms, ideal for families. Each condo has a washer and dryer for convenience, full kitchen, and open plan living. Daily housekeeping is provided. The condos at Vail Spa come in a range of quality levels - choose from Silver, Gold and Platinum level accommodation, each varying in terms of decor and furnishings (the latter having the most updated). Mountain views can be requested, and those condos facing the West overlook the I-70 freeway, although recent renovations with new windows and doors aims to reduce the noise of the road. With over 56 units available, there is sure to be a perfect condo to suit your ski vacation needs.
Vail Spa is situated in Lionshead Village area of Vail. You will be within walking distance of the Eagle Bahn Gondola and if you wish to venture down to Vail Village itself there is a free shuttle bus service provided. Guests can store their ski gear at the gondola (near the Arrabelle) instead of lugging it back to the condo each day. Plus, all of Vail Spa is operated with a keypad system so there is no worrying about who has the key or where to stash it while skiing.
Vail Spa condos is an ideal option for independent families seeking a self-catered ski vacation, within walking distance to the main Vail Village.
Vail Spa is great for those seeking self-catered ski accommodation in Lionshead but who would enjoy the added benefit of on-site wellness facilities.
Vail Spa is located in the Lionshead area of Vail right next to The Marriott Hotel. It is within walking distance of the Eagle Bahn Gondola. It is easy to catch the public shuttle service is provided if you want to reach Vail Village. Guests can store their ski gear near the main gondola for convenience,
- <5 min walk to lifts
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Hot tubs
- Steam room
- Tea and coffee available
- Shuttle service
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Vail Spa. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.