- Wonderful slopeside location
- Complimentary access to the Panorama Springs Pools
- Homely & intimate feel of the lodge & resort area
- Range of accommodation to suit all group sizes
The Upper Village Condos of Ski Tip and Tamarack comprise of standard studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments that are fully-equipped for a comfortable self-catered stay in Panorama, BC. The lodges blend into the natural surroundings and have lovely wooden décor throughout. The style is basic but the condos have everything you need, plus you are just a short walk away from all the Upper Village amenities and Panorama Hot Springs. The bedding is flexible throughout, offering twin beds in the second bedrooms, and sleeper sofa beds in the lounge for additional guests, making these Panorama condos perfect for families.
Both Ski Tip and Tamarack fall under the Standard category and located in the Upper Village. Find a great map of the lodging options here.
With easy access to the Mile 1 Express, Ski Tip Lodge is perfect for guests looking for both location and value. The Springs pools are super close and Guest Services (information) and the Ski + Ride Desk are located in the lobby for added convenience.
Located close to the Mile 1 Express, these entry-level condos (apartments) are cosy and comfortable for families, and provide easy access to the Panorama Springs Pools, freshly-brewed coffee from Lusti's Cappuccino Bar, and fantastic restaurants.
Ski Tip & Tamarack condos are great for couples, families and groups looking for self-contained accommodation at Panorama. Close to the slopes, and easy access to a great selection of on-site facilities, restaurants & bars, and barely minutes walk from the Panorama Springs Pools.
Both Ski Tip & Tamarack Lodges are in unbeatable locations, slopeside on Panorama Mountain Resort. Barely minutes walk from the main Mile 1 Express Chairlift, and located close to numerous dining options and bars. The Panorama Springs Pools are located next to Ski Tip and only a few minutes from Tamarack. Transfer is provided from the Central Check-In office to the hotel upon arrival.
Find a great map of the Panorama Mountain Resort area and location of the Ski Tip and Tamarack lodges here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Read more about Panorama and other hotels in the area.
- Free Wifi
- Laundry facilities
- Complimentary access to Panorama Springs Pools
- Transfer upon arrival
- Reception desk with limited hours
- Free Parking
- Ice & vending machine
- Drying Room & Ski Storage
- Rooms include: full kitchen (oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge), gas fireplace, balcony (some), living room, TV & DVD, mini-fridge.
- Full size bathrooms with hairdryer
- Property is non-smoking.
- Guest room linens and towels and perform housekeeping services every third day for those guests staying multiple nights. Additional housekeeping services available at an extra cost.
- Cots (cribs) and highchairs can be requested at time of booking and are subject to availability and an extra charge.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property, fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- Credit card details and authorization may be required to be provided upon prior check-in as a security deposit.
- Check-out is 11AM. Late check-outs may be possible on a request basis and a charge applies.
- Parking during winter months may be restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
40% OFF Early Bird Deal!
40% OFF lodging at Panorama when you book before September 30, 2023! PLUS 40% OFF Lift Tickets!
Save 40% OFF lodging when you book 2 nights or more at any Panorama lodging by September 30! PLUS save up to 40% on Lift Tickets. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Dec 1, 2023 - Apr 1, 2024, book by Sep 30, 2023|
|No Blackout dates apply!|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.