- A central location that’s practically ski-in (when the conditions are right) and not far from the gondola.
- Live music in the lobby most afternoons to mingle with other skiers.
- Complimentary cookies and hot drinks in the lobby.
- Warm Colorado hospitality throughout, including from the live-in owners and their adorable chocolate labrador.
- Fresh cookies, hot chocolate, cider, tea and coffee is on offer in the lobby each afternoon
Tivoli Lodge has been on the Vail scene since the ’60s, but a complete rebuild in 2006 meant it suddenly shot from being a laid-back ski lodge to a hotel that competes with the best in Vail.
Fortunately what remains is the same friendly ski-lodge atmosphere while guests now have a top-of-the-range experience. For instance, the owners (the Lazier family of Indy Car racing fame) invested heavily in the technology in the hotel. Each room’s temperature and lighting can be controlled from the front desk, ensuring a toasty warm room for your arrival.
If you’re a light sleeper you may have just found your perfect hotel. The walls of each room are so thick that your neighbors could be having a raucous party and you wouldn’t even notice. The rooms, including the bathrooms, are generously sized – not only by Vail standards, but for hotels anywhere. Premium rooms have views of the slopes and mountains that stretch up from the base of the hotel. They’re done in a contemporary rustic style – think rich reds, leather and dark woods. In fact, the decor of the hotel was designed by Diane Lazier herself.
Unlike the other big hotels in Vail, Tivoli doesn’t have its own restaurant or in-house spa, which given the number of restaurants within walking distance, it shouldn't matter at all. There are a couple of outdoor hot tubs (just outside the hotel lounge area) and they serve up a big skiers’ buffet every morning in the lobby, including hot items. There is a small gym and guests can use the Vail Vitality Center, which has a full health club and spa. The ski locker room has heated boot racks and slippers are provided.
So while it’s lacking in some facilities, it’s the little luxuries, big comfortable rooms, excellent service and relaxed atmosphere that have loyal visitors returning year after year. Not to mention the friendly dog, appropriately named Speed.
The Tivoli Lodge is an ideal option for a Vail ski vacation, particularly for those who enjoy a traditional lodge-feel and convenient location within Vail village.
Tivoli is perfect for guests who want a premium hotel that’s central to everything in Vail, and who love a more relaxed lodge-like atmosphere.
Tivoli Lodge is within 100 yards (90m) of the gondola. It’s an easy walk along a path that leaves from directly outside the ski locker room. If there’s fresh snow it may be possible to ski almost right to the ski locker door. It’s normally just a short walk from the edge of the slope. All of Vail village’s restaurants, bars and shops are within a short walking distance.
- Short walk to lifts
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- coffee/tea in lobby
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge services
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- free wired high-speed internet
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- number of spa tubs - 2
- self parking (surcharge)
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- television in lobby
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
35% Off Early Bird Offer!
Save up to 35% OFF at Tivoli Lodge when you book 3+ nights before September 30! T&Cs apply.
Save up to 35% OFF at Tivoli Lodge when you book 3+ nights before September 30! T&Cs apply. Blackout dates apply.
|Valid: Nov 19, 2020 - Apr 18, 2021, book by Sep 30, 2020|
|December 26, 2020 – January 1, 2021|
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.