- Tasty alpine cuisine at The Edge Restaurant on site
- Close to Snowmass Village Mall and resort facilities
- Prime ski-in, ski-out location
- The picturesque pool and hot tub (the perfect spot after a long day on the slopes!)
- Extremely helpful staff
- Shuttle service around the village is always available so you should never be waiting more than 5 minutes for a lift
- Some of the rooms are a little dated, but all offer the same amenities including full kitchen
- You can get off at Midway to ski back to the hotel, and ski down to the base in the mornings to start your day
Timberline Condominiums offer one, two and three-bedroom condos in the heart of Snowmass Village with ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes. This means you have all the convenience of a self-catered unit while still being in prime position. Scout loves that you can easily come and go as you please throughout the day and use the surrounding amenities and on-site restaurant when you don't fancy cooking - the best of all worlds!
There are a variety of accommodation options at Tiimberline, from simply studios which are ideal for solo travellers and couples, up to large three-bedroom condos that can accommodate a large family or group of friends. The condos have everything you need for a comfortable and convenient self-catered ski vacation, with kitchen or kitchenette facilities, comfortable bedrooms, lounge areas and ensuite bathrooms. The condos also provide humidifiers which help with the altitude sickness when you're up this high in Snowmass. As each of the condos are individually owned they all have unique furnishings but are all designed to be cozy and comfortable throughout. Some are a little dated, but all offer the same amenities.
Outside of your room, Timberline offers a range of on-site amenities including a fitness room, steam room, swimming pool, hot tub and a restaurant and bar. The pool and hot tub at Timberline have one of the best locations in Snowmass, looking out over the slopes right next door. Other amenities include a sun deck and fire pit, ski storage, and concierge services. The staff at Timberline are on hand whenever you need them throughout your stay, and offer a shuttle service around Snowmass Village to take you where you need to go.
Timberline Condos are the perfect option for families seeking a no-fuss self-catered stay with easy access to the slopes and Snowmass Village.
As Timberline has a great range of condos, it is well suited to all types of travellers, from solo skiiers to large families and groups.
Timberline Condominiums are well located close to Snowmass Mall, with ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes. Base Village can be reached in minutes and guests can use the shuttle service to enjoy the amenities in and around Snowmass Village and Mall.
Find a great link to a map of the Snowmass Village and location of Timberline Condos here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Ski-in, Ski-out Location
- Hot Tub
- Daily maid service
- Complimentary WiFI
- Complimentary transportation within Snowmass (based on availability)
- Complimentary Aspen Airport
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Timberline Condominiums. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.