- Each room includes a small but fully equipped kitchen (including an oven and dishwasher)
- The hotel is in a great location: close to Whistler and Blackcomb chairlifts
- Be sure to make use of the fantastic drawer space in the room
- The newly renovated rooms that are fresh and contemporary for a Westin
- Grill & Vine restaurant offering great food with matching ski slope views!
- It costs more for a ‘mountain view’ (which means you’ll see some of the ski slopes). However the higher floor regular rooms often have equally spectacular views of the valley, as well as Rainbow and Sproatt mountains
- Fantastic ski valet located at the base of the mountain.
- If you forget your workout gear you can rent shoes, tee and shorts for only $5!
Whistler has an abundance of corporate chain hotels – more than most ski resorts. For the right audience this is perfect, as you can be assured of a reliable standard of quality. There’s something comforting about having a good idea of what your hotel will be like without ever having been there before.
Westin Whistler fulfills all these criteria, but more than that – it’s a legitimately great accommodation option, especially for skiers. This is because it’s centrally located, the service is excellent, there are plenty of great facilities on offer, and the beds can, of course, only be described as heavenly.
Situated right on the edge of Whistler Village, the hotel is nestled into the mountain – making it a very short walk to the slopes in the morning. (It’s only about a 30 second walk from the ski concierge to the lifts). The end of the day is even easier, as they collect your skis right at the slope – leaving your hands free to grab the first available beer at one of Whistler’s many fantastic apres spots.
The rooms at the Westin have been recently renovated and they’re super stylish in a chic city meets mountain cosy kind of way. Each room features a small living area with couches and a fireplace, creating a nice and cozy place for you to relax of an evening. Scout loves the storage in the room - plenty of drawer space to unpack completely. The kitchens provide more than the average hotel kitchenette – coming complete with an oven and dishwasher (as well as the standard fridge, stovetop and sink). The best part is you can leave all your dishes for the daily housekeeping service to deal with – so you’ll have more time for skiing!
In terms of amenities, the Westin has everything you'll need for your ski vacation, from guest laundry (located on every floor), 24 hour front desk, ski rentals, and daycare on site. Take a stroll down the line of boutique shops located within the Westin, or treat yourself at the Avello Spa. The indoor and ourdoor pool and hot tubs are always a hit, or you can steam the worries away in the steam room (eucalyptus scented). The gym has probably the best views of any fitness centre in Whistler, and for those who 'forget' their workout gear can rent shoes, tees, and shorts for only $5.
There is a reason that the Westin Resort and Spa is a popular choice for families in Whistler.
Westin Whistler would suit those who want an extremely convenient location to the slopes and Whistler Village, and who don’t mind a bit of a corporate hotel feel.
The Westin was in a great location and well set up for a family with 2 kids. We had adjoining rooms and a decent kitchen so could do meals in the flat. Great outdoor spa area and gym, close to the shops and right by the Gondolas. Recommended, Melinda, Scout client 2018
The Westin hotel is located just a few seconds’ walk from the ski lifts at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. It is on the edge of Whistler Village – meaning Whistler’s restaurants, bars and shops are all right there.
Find a great map of the Whistler Village area and location of the Westin Resort & Spa here. The Westin is the big red building at the bottom - number 5.
- Short walk to lifts
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities and implementing COVID-19 safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Whistler Blackcomb can be found here.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- air-conditioned public areas
- babysitting or childcare
- breakfast available (surcharge
- concierge services
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- full-service health spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- health club
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- parking (surcharge)
- pets allowed
- room service (24 hours)
- self parking (surcharge)
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- steam room
- swimming pool - indoor
- swimming pool - outdoor
- valet parking (surcharge)
- wireless internet access - surcharge
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
- Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival.
- The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at The Westin Resort & Spa Whistler. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.