- Convenient location. It is just a stone’s throw away to the Cabriolet that takes you to the main village base area
- Good value for families
- Free parking
- Right next to the ski tubing hill (kids really love it!)
- Generous room sizes and plenty of connecting rooms
- The lofted studios are perfect for small families
- Some of the rooms have gas fireplaces
- Rollaway or pack ‘n play available, although they only fit the deluxe studios or lofts
- There might be some noise issues in rooms facing the roads or parking lots.
Occasionally there is a hotel that Scout has mixed feelings about, and The Vintage in Winter Park is one of those. The name itself is a reflection of the over-all feel of the hotel. It does need a major renovation and its choice of colours for its interiors does take you back to the 80s. But given the value it offers and its convenient location to Winter Park Village, we felt it is worthy of inclusion.
The Vintage Hotel has 110 guest rooms to choose from. The Standard Hotel Rooms have two queen beds, and ideal for a shorter stay, while the Studio Rooms have two queen beds and a kitchenette. Lofted Studio Rooms feature a queen bed and a sleeper sofa in the living area. There are also two bedroom (and two bedroom plus loft) units that offer a bit more space for families, and boast a king bedroom, a 2 queen bedroom, kitchenette, two bathrooms, gas fireplace, and the option of varying bedding in living rooms for extra guests (either 2 double sofa sleepers or 1 double sofa sleeper and a queen bed). The views from the rooms vary from mountain view to wooded forest or a view of the roads and parking lots.
The Vintage Hotel has an on-site restaurant “The Five Mountain Tavern” which serves the standard fare for lunch and dinner, however it’s not open for breakfast. There’s an outdoor pool, two outdoor hot tubs and a sauna.
One of the best features of The Vintage is its location. It is beside the ski tubing hill which is great for kids, and also provides easy access to the village via the Cabriolet lifts that leaves from right outside the front door of the hotel. The hotel has seen better days but if you are looking for value accommodation in an unbeatable location for a ski vacation in Winter Park, you will love The Vintage.
The Vintage is ideal for families or group of friends who want affordable and decent accommodation in a very convenient location.
The Vintage Hotel is ideally located just a few steps from the ski tubing hill. The Cabriolet lift is just outside the front door of the hotel, which provides an easy access to the main village area where local restaurants, bars, shops and resort facilities can be found.
Find a great map of the Winter Park Ski Resort area and location of the The Vintage Hotel here.
- Short walk to lifts
About Winter Park
Once primarily a favourite with Denver day-trippers, Winter Park is now a major destination resort with excellent facilities and seven distinct areas of terrain to explore. Enjoy a compact and happy village area, with a rare down-to-earth family friendly atmosphere. An affordable ski destination and one of the largest ski areas in Colorado, Winter Park is a great option for some fun beginner to expert skiing, and a great resort to escape the crowds.
Read more about Winter Park and other hotels in the area.
- free self parking
- front desk (limited hours)
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- outdoor pool
- pets allowed
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at The Vintage Hotel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.