- Guests have access to amazing facilities at the Snowmass Club - a private 19,000 sq. ft. athletic centre and full service spa with four pools, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, weight room, tennis facility, treatment rooms, and complimentary fitness classes
- Cozy wood-burning fireplaces & spacious lounges
- Modern styling & decor of condos
- Peaceful location
- Each unit is individually owned and therefore levels of design and facilities vary somewhat
- The housekeeping service is basic (i.e. beds made and towels changed) so you will need to wash your own dishes if you wish to self cater
- Private ski storage with every condo
- Overnight ski tuning & wax on-site
The Villas at Snowmass Club offers individually-styled one, two and three-bedroom villas near to the base of Snowmass. Located down the hill from the main Snowmass village, the villas are part of the Snowmass Club complex which feels like a luxury Country Club style resort set among peaceful fields of snow. This makes for the perfect location for those that don't want to be in the center of it all, and prefer a more relaxing, chilled vibe.
One of the major drawcards of the Villas at Snowmass Club is the free access to the Snowmass Club which includes fantastic spa & pools, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, weight room, tennis facility, and complimentary fitness classes. This makes it perfect for families looking for a resort style atmosphere with plenty of facilities.
The decor and furnishings differ between each condo, with each rated either Standard, Deluxe, or Premier, with the latter boasting newer appliances and updated decor. Limited condos have no balcony or patio, fireplace or view of Snowmass. All condos boast fully equipped kitchens and dining rooms, spacious lounge with fireplace, and plenty of natural light. The Villas have either a patio or balcony for guests to enjoy, and some with fantastic mountain views. Bedding varies between each unit, so it's best to advise Scout upon booking what is required and we can match the best condo to suit your needs. Most have a sleeper sofa in the lounge for additional guests. Housekeeping provides fresh towel delivery, trash removal, and bed making daily (additional services available on request).
Ideal for a winter vacation, the Villas at Snowmass Club are only two minutes' drive to the Two Creeks chairlift via the free shuttle. The free ski shuttle service also takes you around Snowmass Mall and village and base area for easy access to the ski school, restaurants and bars. Overnight ski tuning and wax is available, as well as ski storage, and laundry facilities for convenience.
These villas are perfect for families of all sizes who seek the convenience of ski shuttles, self-catering accommodation, and fantastic resort facilities.
Villas at Snowmass Club are great for those wanting self-catering accommodation in a peaceful setting, while still having access to fantastic facilities at the Snowmass Club itself.
The Villas at Snowmass Club are located a few minutes' drive from the base of Snowmass Village - so not exactly in the heart of the shops and restaurants, but with the added bonus of a peaceful setting and access to the Snowmass Club. A shuttle service is provided for getting around Snowmass village and to and from the slopes.
Find a great link to a map of the Snowmass Village and location of Snowmass Club here.
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Ski storage lockers
- Full kitchens
- High speed wireless internet
- Outdoor heated pool
- Hot tubs
- Steam room
- Fitness center
- On-site parking
- Laundry facility
- Transportation to/from Aspen Airport
- Private shuttle within Snowmass Village
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at The Villas at Snowmass Club. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.