- There are high ceilings throughout and vaulted ceilings on the top floor.
- The hotel has three outdoor hot tubs.
- In terms of location, this hotel could not be more convenient.
- Every room has excellent modern amenities.
Scout wishes there could be more ski resort hotels like The Sutton Place Hotel. It is stylish and modern and the design of the building and rooms incorporates many natural elements. The leather, granite and wood finishes throughout are tasteful and contemporary while also being appropriate for the mountain setting.
As for the rooms themselves, they’re big. Even the smallest – the studio suite – is 475 sq ft (or 44 sqm). And the one, two and three bedroom suites have equally generous proportions. Plus they have modern kitchens equipped with stainless steel appliances (although the studios only have a 2-burner stove and no oven).
On top of this, every room type has some great extra features. These include balconies, gas fireplaces, a washer and dryer, iPod docks and large flat screen TVs. You can also enjoy a relaxing hot bath in your large, modern bathroom.
The Sutton Place Hotel is made up of three buildings. The main check in area is in building one (which has rooms on an upper level and its own hot tub). The rooms in building two and three can be accessed via the underground car park, or via the plaza (which is at ground level).
Each building has its own ski locker with direct access to the ski plaza. Building two has the hotel’s big fitness center, change area, outdoor pool and two more hot tubs. (Buildings two and three are connected via a sky bridge).
Due to the layout of the buildings, some of the rooms do face other buildings or overlook the pool areas. The best views are from rooms that face the slopes in buildings one or two, or the rooms that face the valley in buildings one or three. If we had to choose, our preference would be for the valley view rooms since they are quieter and sunnier – and the view is quite beautiful.
A stay here will be very relaxing, since there’s not much else to do in the mornings except take a few steps to the gondola – perhaps after a good coffee and pastry at La Baguette. And then once you’ve finished your après session in the modern Rockford Bar & Grill (or the relaxing The Mac Tavern), you’ll be free to hit the hot tub.
Given that’s about the extent of the current offerings at the resort you will likely want to venture in to town for a few evenings if you're here for more than a night or two. The last bus back to the hotel departs town at 8:30pm so if you are planning on hitting up the bars late you may want to have your own car (and designated driver of course!)
If you would like to treat yourself to modern, slope-side accommodation, this hotel is for you. The Sutton Place Hotel is perfect for couples, groups of friends, and families looking for a stylish ski hotel in Revelstoke.
Suttons superb hotel, perfect location, Suttons could be 5 star, beautiful hotel right next to the gondala. Very friendly staff. Andrew, Scout Customer 2020
We really love the Sutton Place. The location can’t be beat (as it’s the only lodging at the base of the mountain). The rooms are large, modern and very comfortable. The full kitchen is well-stocked. The patios are a very nice feature when the weather is nice. The hot tub and pool are great. The dining options at the base are limited, but what is there (Rockford restaurant and La Baguette café) is good. - David, Scout Customer 2018
The Sutton Place Hotel is located at the base of Revelstoke Mountain Resort, which is about a 10 minute drive from downtown Revelstoke. There is a shuttle that goes to and from downtown Revelstoke, however if you are looking to dine downtown a bit then you may prefer to have your own car.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Revelstoke is probably one of the 'newest' resorts in the world, yet it already has a grand reputation thanks to its (seriously great) terrain and facilities. Long known for its legendary Selkirk powder (up to 14 metres annually), Revelstoke holds its own alongside other epic resorts in Canada (including Whistler) with over 3100 acres of skiable terrain and the longest vertical in North America! Almost 90% of the terrain consists of super long steep groomed runs, glades, tree skiing, and alpine bowls, catering to mainly intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders, however, the resort boasts fantastic green runs and beginner slopes. Revelstoke is a must-visit ski resort for those seeking true Canadian 'steep and deep'!
Read more about Revelstoke and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- concierge services
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- grocery/convenience store
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- outdoor pool
- pets allowed
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- hot tubs
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
20% OFF Early Bird Deal!
Book before August 31 and save 20% OFF at the Sutton Place! Minimum 5 nights stay. T&Cs apply.
Stay 5 nights or more and save 20% OFF on your stay at the Sutton Place. Book by August 31! T&Cs apply. Blackout dates apply.
|Valid: Nov 1, 2022 - Apr 30, 2023, book by Aug 31, 2022|
|December 22 - January 3 & February 03 - March 19.|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.