- Very private atmosphere. Feels like an exclusive club.
- Modern furnishings and finishes in rooms – that look great and are more comfortable than the rustic mountain-style furnishings commonly found in Vail.
- Great mountain views from some condos.
- Spacious and luxurious. Condos are laid out well for couples sharing.
- Located on the edge of Lionshead village – a happening ski base a short distance from Vail Village.
- No on-site restaurant, though the bar does have some nibbles for après ski and it’s only a short walk to all the restaurants in Lionshead Village.
- Shares a ski valet with The Arrabelle.
- Mountain views are available at a fee. The standard view is of the I-70 Highway and the hills behind it – which isn’t a bad option – but not as scenic as the other side.
The Ritz Carlton Vail is situated within a huge yellow building that does all it can to attract attention to itself. But in contrast to this, what makes this hotel different to all the other 5 star properties in the Vail area, is that it feels a little more secluded and private. The Ritz-Carlton oozes with glamour and luxury, and the two, three, and four bedroom residences make the perfect home base for your stay in the mountains. There are no regular hotel rooms here, just the residences.
The residences at Ritz-Carlton are luxurious and elegant, featuring private balconies, stunning furnishings, gourmet kitchens, and striking views of the incomparable Vail, Colorado landscape, making them ideal for an extended stay vacation. Most of the apartments are finished with stylish yet comfortable modern furnishings, making them feel quite hip and cool – not a single deer head to be seen. Each is individually owned so decor varies throughout. A spacious living room with a fireplace and entertainment centre is a perfect spot to relax after a day on the slopes. Master bedrooms are equipped with walk-in closets for all the ski gear, and large bathrooms boasting marble countertops, cast-iron whirlpool tubs, and heated marble tile floors. A washer and dryer is also provided in each residence for convenience. If you’re lucky enough to get an apartment right up the top, the double-height ceilings and cathedral windows offer a certain ‘wow’ factor that’s worth seeking out. Guests can choose between mountain facing or valley facing, price varying between the two.
The Ritz Carlton Vail is located at the far end of Lionshead (via a still relatively short walk to the gondola and village base), and its facilities are totally closed to the public. There is no public restaurant or bar to attract a crowd – only those who are staying there get to enjoy the facilities – which include an outdoor pool, whirlpool, and hot tub with mountain views, locker rooms and steam rooms, and a bar that serves après nibbles. Enjoy a nice relaxing massage or treatment at the on-site spa, or rejuvenate tired muscles at the fitness centre (with a movement studio). Families with older children will love the Teen Room - a fantastic spot for them to expel any extra energy off the slopes with air hockey, pool table, Wii, and games galore. The terrace side of the hotel complex is home to all the hotel amenities, and once you've checked in, it doesn't feel like a hotel - more like a home away from home.
Complementary resort shuttle is provided for Ritz-Carlton guests and all ski gear can be left with the ski valet at the Arrabelle Hotel right next to the slopes, ensuring you don't have to lift a finger each morning. An on-demand shuttle also operates throughout the evening for guests to explore more of Vail, and enjoy the many first-class restaurants, bars, and shops. The walk to the main village is also nice and easy and relatively quick, and you can enjoy wonderful lanes and aspen trees along the way.
The Ritz-Carlton Club hits the nail on the head when it comes to ultimate luxury in Vail, ideal for families who seek convenience and a first-class ski vacation.
The Ritz Carlton Club in Vail is great for those seeking superior luxury but who don’t feel the need to be seen or right in the center of everything.
The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail is on the outskirts of Lionshead Village, though still just a short walk from all the action. A complimentary ski shuttle is available for all guests to easily hit the slopes each morning, and an on-demand service operates each evening for guests to explore further afield and enjoy the many first-class restaurants, bars, and shops Vail has to offer.
- <5 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- arcade/game room
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- barbecue grill(s)
- beach/pool umbrellas
- billiards or pool table
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- free valet parking
- health club
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- picnic area
- pool sun loungers
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski shuttle (complimentary)
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- steam room
- swimming pool - outdoor
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at The Ritz-Carlton Club. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.