- All units are Peak 5 level of decor and furnishings
- Washer & dryer in every unit for added convenience
- Split king bedding options in the second bedroom
- Secluded outdoor hot tub in a wonderful quiet forest setting with mountain views
The most premium property in Copper, the Cirque is a great choice for those who want a more upmarket condo with some great on-site features. It has a big outdoor hot tub (in a fantastic quiet forest setting), swimming pool, wading pool and fire pit as well as a gym, and a games and TV room - perfect for families!
Every condo in the Cirque is styled the same to a Peak 5 level, with up to date furnishings. All feature well-equipped kitchens with new stone counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Bedding is flexible throughout, with the option of split king beds in the additional bedroom. All have washer/dryers in the unit for added convenience, fireplaces, and a balcony. The units located on the higher floors boast wonderful mountain views, while the corner units offer a little more space to spread out.
Cirque is about an 8-minute walk to the lifts in the center village or just 150 yards from Union Creek Lodge. This is especially convenient for anyone taking ski lessons, since this is where the ski school is located. An on-call shuttle is available to take guests anywhere they wish in the village. The building has ski lockers and every condo is allocated one underground parking spot.
The Cirque is a top choice for families and groups, with deluxe condo options, fine furnishings, and fantastic on-site facilities.
Cirque is a perfect choice for families who seek deluxe condo accommodation in Copper, close to the ski school and with easy access to the main village.
The Cirque is located in the West Village, within close proximity to the ski school (The Schoolhouse) and resort facilities. The condo complex is about an 8-minute walk to the lifts in the center village or just 150 yards from West Village base area. An on-call shuttle is available to take guests anywhere they wish in the village.
Find a great map of the Copper Mountain Resort area and location of The Cirque here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
About Copper Mountain
Copper Mountain is one of Colorado’s biggest surprise packages. Fun terrain, long runs, great value accommodation & easy access from Denver. Copper is particularly great for families who want an easy, fun ski vacation without the need for a huge town or village.
Read more about Copper Mountain and other hotels in the area.
- Media Room
- Fitness center
- Children's playroom
- Free WIFI
- Underground Parking
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fire pit
- Gas grill
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at The Cirque. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.