- The property is within walking distance of the village and when conditions are good you can ski to the property via a ski way
- Excellent facilities including a full-service spa.
- The European feel throughout the property.
- Almost all condos have wood-burning fireplaces.
- The property runs a shuttle to the ski slopes, every five minutes, in addition to the Beaver Creek Shuttle.
- The condos are individually owned and therefore individually furnished according to the owner’s taste.
- Condos rated higher have better quality furnishings that have been recently replaced.
- Some condos face the parking lot and road while others face the mountain.
- There is a grocery shuttle run every day at 5pm. Sign up at reception.
The Charter at Beaver Creek is a large property with a mix of mid to high-end condos and hotel rooms, perfect for a family ski vacation.
The property has some excellent features, many of which are similar to what you would find at a 5-star hotel - amenities such as a 24-hour front desk, concierge, bell staff, two onsite restaurants (The Black Diamond Bistro is a great option for dinner!), health club, full-service spa (Spa Anjali) and ski rental shop. It’s great for families, especially with the huge indoor pool as well as four hot tubs, both indoors and out and a game room for kids.
The Charter is set in some beautiful grounds and is just a stone’s throw from a ski way that makes it essentially a ski-in ski-out property. However this is only used by about 50 per cent of skiers as many prefer the property’s convenient shuttle that takes skiers right to the main resort area base (including ski school). It is also dependent on the snow conditions.
The hotel rooms at the Charter are a decent size – perfectly adequate for those who don’t need the space or facilities that come with a condo. However, the bathrooms are on the small side. The condos range from one to five bedrooms, most with sleeper sofas and have a daily housekeeping service. They have all the mod cons you might need on a ski vacation including washer/dryers and wood-burning fireplaces. Since they’re individually furnished the units do differ throughout, with some more updated than others, however they are all well maintained.
And last but not least, one of the most common comments guests make about The Charter is the exceptionally friendly and efficient staff – something that doesn’t always come with this level of property. A fantastic Beaver Creek lodging option for families and couples.
The Charter is perfect for families and big groups who want convenience and facilities.
The Charter is just below the Beaver Creek Village. Skiers can ski down the path to the Elkhorn lift, which gets them up to the main ski slopes. This lift operates from about mid-December until the end of March. You can ski to the property via a ski bridge near the base of the Strawberry Park lift.
Find a great link to the Beaver Creek Village Map and location of The Charter here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek is one of those great skiing experiences that everyone should have. The resort lives up to its tagline “Not Exactly Roughing It” in every way – from the quality of the groomed runs, the premium guest services, the cookies in the afternoon and escalators to whizz you up to the slopes. But as luxurious as it is, everyone will feel at home as it radiates a friendly, more peaceful vibe than other huge resorts in the area. Perfect for families, Beaver Creek has terrain to suit all ability levels, a world-class ski school, accommodation options to suit every need and desire, and resort facilities that are second to none.
Read more about Beaver Creek and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- arcade/game room
- breakfast available (surcharge)hot and cold buffet
- concierge services
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- free valet parking
- full-service spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- health club
- indoor pool
- outdoor seasonal pool
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- spa tub
- steam room
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
20% Off Early Bird Offer!
Save up to 20% off stays of 10 nights or more at The Charter and Border's Lodge in Beaver Creek. Book before August 31!
Stay 10 nights or more and get up to 20% off at The Charter and Border's Lodge at Beaver Creek. Save 15% off for 4 - 9 night stays. Blackout dates apply. T&C's apply.
|Valid: Jan 3, 2021 - Apr 11, 2021, book by Aug 31, 2020|
|Blackout Dates Apply.|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.